New Sandals.....

Lois R

I finally got my Zigi's! I found a pair on clearance and with coupon they ended up to be $20. I'm so glad I was patient and waited. Can't wait to wear them on my next cruise!!

je2usyhe.jpg

Welcome to the club! What a great price too Kim.

I love all my Zigi sandals and get so many comments when I have them on. The biggest dilemma I have is which ones to wear each day!

I actually decided to contact Zigi and register as a wholesale buyer and sell some of the models in the spa as my clients love them too, just got to avoid the temptation to buy too many for myself.

I have been so busy with work and courses recently I haven't been out shopping much but I did find a nice pair of sandals that I couldn't resist last week, I'll stick a picture on later as I am out of the door to work and shouldn't be on here!:D

I picked up these fun sandals before my recent Mediterranean cruise! They are so comfortable and were cute with the dresses I wore on "regular" dinner nights on the ship!

Next summer I plan to bring them along on my Greek Isle cruise! :D

2216547-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Edited by Bonnie Voyager

I picked up these fun sandals before my recent Mediterranean cruise! They are so comfortable and were cute with the dresses I wore on "regular" dinner nights on the ship!

Next summer I plan to bring them along on my Greek Isle cruise! :D

2216547-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

cute shoes!! where did you get them?

Just got these (on sale) - trying them out as I 'type" :).....nice stretchy and a bit of patent on the side - was looking for a nice black wedge without a 'toe thong' thing as sometimes it 'rubs' too much and I need a change! :)

Kennetch cole reaction - stretch wedge"

276858_001_ss_01?scl=3.1380753138075312&qlt=70&fmt=jpeg&wid=478&hei=359&op_sharpen=1

Edited by Froufie

Hi! I'm going on the Apkendir the end of August. I was planning to take my Tevas, my Coach flip flops (the sand ones posted a few pages back!). I got them at DSW last year around the holidays. I know I'll take some other sandal but most likely not a heel for Formal night probably just a ballet flat.

Thanks for posting about the Sseko! I've been looking for a similar sandal. I had a pair of Ugg sandals from about 5 years ago and wish I had bought 2 pair. These will replace them nicely!

I finally got my Zigi's! I found a pair on clearance and with coupon they ended up to be $20. I'm so glad I was patient and waited. Can't wait to wear them on my next cruise!!

je2usyhe.jpg

Oh my gosh Kim - I am so envious!! I haven't had any luck finding the silver ones that CelticGirl showed me, and I'm kinda glad, cuz I like these better!! Where'd you find em? Online or in a store?

Cindy

je2usyhe.jpg

Oh my gosh Kim - I am so envious!! I haven't had any luck finding the silver ones that CelticGirl showed me, and I'm kinda glad, cuz I like these better!! Where'd you find em? Online or in a store?

Cindy

I saw those exact sandals for $29.99 at Famous Footwear just last week! I almost purchased them too, but they are just too flat for my feet! They are beautiful sandals though! I think DSW also carries them.

Cindy

I found them at Famous Footwear on the clearance rack. I originally had tried on some that were all off-white but I'm glad I ended up with these colorful ones. I like them better and they go with everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh now we're talking sandals?? LOL

http://www.1-plus.com/Wide-width-wooden-wedge-T-bar-sandals/720701,default,pd.html?dwvar_720701_color=Green&start=13&cgid=PE-Footwear

I recently bought these in both colours and they are super comfortable; I have to get WW shoes and they work perfectly for me, even though they are wedges.

I also bought these .. with that price, I would've been a fool not to!

http://www.1-plus.com/Wide-width-printed-wedge-sandals/718662,default,pd.html

I just got these in teh mail today:

shoes_iaec0210784.jpg

I got them on sale for 29.99, and they are even cheaper now, darn it! :p My right foot is very, very comfy in it (just worn in the house so far). Can't judge my left because I am having problems and have to go to the doc about it. Hopefully if he can get it fixed, it should be comfy on it, too.

Sure wish my knees and feet could handle a wedge, becasue I'd sure love to get these:

shoes_iaec0210004.jpg

Only $19.99!!!!

Just ordered these today, love the neutral color, heel height. Can't wait to try on! The price was pretty, plus I found a coupon online which brought the total price down to $42, including shipping! For Naturalizers, didn't think that was too bad. Also available in brown, black and a light denim blue color.

shoes_iaec0201322.jpg

Was cleaning out my close a bit (looking for a specific purse) and found these - almost forgot about them - got them at the end of last summer - cute and comfy - they are Clarks!!! ( think around $45 at Winner's...)

41oajeaFzoL._SX395_.jpg

Edited by Froufie

Orthaheel sandals are on sale now at http://www.FootSmart.com I bought 3 pairs last year at 20% off in pink, teal, and black. I can go all day in these "orthodic in the sandal" shoes and they are pretty as well. I just love them.

I do not wear these in the TSA line as I gotta have socks on that floor and usually compression socks on the flight per Dr. advice but then right back to my flower bedecked sandals.

Edited by Bowie MeMe

Just ordered these today, love the neutral color, heel height. Can't wait to try on! The price was pretty, plus I found a coupon online which brought the total price down to $42, including shipping! For Naturalizers, didn't think that was too bad. Also available in brown, black and a light denim blue color.

shoes_iaec0201322.jpg

Hi, those sandals are super cute!:)

Well girls, I guess I got the shoe bug:D...I got these today at Dillard's

and they were only 70.00 so less than Zappos;)

I don't usually wear a thong style but I have to say these are VERY

COMFY.......I am guessing it is good leather:D Cole Haan are supposed

to be very well made too. Yes, they are Cole Haan...originally 100.00. The picture

is from Zappos...that is why I mentioned them.

2184716-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Edited by Lois R

Cute! Cole Haan are too narrow for me but many of their shoes have Nike Air technology in them - very comfy! (ironically, Nike are also too narrow for me:rolleyes:)

You know what, regular Nikes are too narrow for me as well. These

have that Nike Air in them and they feel good:D...guess I got lucky

with them;)

OK ...let's hope this works as it's my first attempt at posting a pic. I bought these online for elegant night and was pleasantly surprised how nice they are in person (and pretty comfortable too). I really want to wear a bit of a heel and try as I might, I just can't wear "high" heels anymore.:( Let's see if this works...

http://media.plussizetech.com/womanwithin/mc/0016_58516_mc_0691.jpg

OK ...let's hope this works as it's my first attempt at posting a pic. I bought these online for elegant night and was pleasantly surprised how nice they are in person (and pretty comfortable too). I really want to wear a bit of a heel and try as I might, I just can't wear "high" heels anymore.:( Let's see if this works...

Very pretty!:) That is a nice heel:)

I really like those heels. They look comfy.

May I ask what size you ordered and do they fit to size?

I like that they have a solid piece along the side of the shoe where your pinky toe could stick out and be a problem.

Definitely have to consider them? Although I really don't need a new pair of shoes.

Edited by luvscruising2007

They are a size 8 and yes, they fit true to size. I sometimes can wear a 7 1/2 in certain styles, but these fit great and really are comfortable. I am very self-conscious about my feet because I have a deformed toe on my right foot so can't really wear totally open shoes (wish I could wear flip flops:() but these were perfect.

Oh now we're talking sandals?? LOL

http://www.1-plus.com/Wide-width-wooden-wedge-T-bar-sandals/720701,default,pd.html?dwvar_720701_color=Green&start=13&cgid=PE-Footwear

I recently bought these in both colours and they are super comfortable; I have to get WW shoes and they work perfectly for me, even though they are wedges.

I also bought these .. with that price, I would've been a fool not to!

http://www.1-plus.com/Wide-width-printed-wedge-sandals/718662,default,pd.html

Thank you, Virtopia! Your post gave me two new websites to shop for shoes for my daughter who has wide feet. :)

Thank you, Virtopia! Your post gave me two new websites to shop for shoes for my daughter who has wide feet. :)

Oh great! I'm glad I could help :) they are great websites for wide width shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using the Cruise Critic App