Seattle Town car

jigger

or Already There, Prime Limo or Shuttle Express...?

There seem to be so many options in Seattle it's hard to decide. :confused:

Maybe the question should be - any one to stay away from?

there are over 1500 towncar licensed cars in Seattle. Most operate as one guy, one car. Most operate under multiple names. Getting recommendations are far and few between. There is an assoc of towncar and limo providers licensed by the Port of Seattle. They operate STILA towncars out of Seatac airport. They are the only onsite towncar and limo provider at Seatac. You don't need to prebook just call ground transportation when you arrive in baggage claim. You can request a pickup from STILA. At least you have some cetainty the guy will actually show up. There are a few bigger operators but you will pay a bit more. Operators like Bayvue Limosine and A &A limos have large fleets. shuttle express.com also operates towncars and limos

I always use Already There. Spot on show times, great friendly, professional service.

Have used them two times and was very well pleased each time. Always on time, car is spotless and driver is very professional, Any time in the future I sail from Seattle, I would use Already There. Charlotte and her drivers are first class!

• 5 weeks later...

I used Seattle Town Car & Airport Shuttle when I had to get to the airport pretty early on my last trip. Dawn, who owns the business was great, on time, even made a stop on the way to the airport for me with no complaints.

Grabbed up my ginormous suitcase & carried it to the car without even being asked. She told me she often goes into a house to help with luggage for those who need more help. I had a recent surgery so am pretty helpless for now about lifting anything. I hate asking for help & it was so great not having to this time.

Snacks & bottled water in the back - car was new & clean. I would use this company again gladly.

There are at least 3 other businesses with very similar names, so be aware.

Archived