Best and worst excusions in Jamacia

cajunqueen03

I think I will be stuck taking a cruise ship excursion. Not having luck finding a tour company that will deal with a solo cruiser. :(

I'm surprised. A good many of the tour companies had pricing for 1-3 people. I can't remember them offhand since I just started my research, but if I'll keep a list as I go through things and post them here.

What about your roll call board? My board isn't very active yet, but people are already discussing excursions. I know the cruise I went on earlier this year several groups got together for tours.

On this our last cruise to Jamaica in July, we did the Chukka zip line (second time), and loved it.

After a little "confusion" at the boarding area, we got our bus after 30 min. Rode to the top of the zipping area, got our gear, did 7 or 8 runs cannot remember exactly and upon return to the check in area got our bus back to port.

All in all it was a great 3 hour excursion.

Left us time to eat and shop at port.

We have also done Canopy zip line (our favorite)

and

Rose Hall. We did not like Rose hall as much.

Sea Ya

We just returned from out cruise and used Liberty tours to visit Irie Blue Hole from Ochos Rios. We had an amazing day. Ricardo (the tour operator) was great with correspondence before the the cruise and even called a couple days before we left to ensure we were good with the details. RoseMarie was our guide. She was great. I couldn't even tell you how far the drive was since she kept us entertained the entire way. We had a spectacular time at the falls. We had Ricardo (not the tour operator) and Kristen as our guides. Kristen took pictures with my camera while Ricardo guided us around. He was great - We had 8 people and he was all over the place helping us out, catching me whenever I turned klutzy, and leading us through the falls. We jumped cliffs, swung on the rope swing, had a water massage, climbed through a cave and climbed down the falls before jumping. All this into beautiful water! Kristen was great with the camera and even got some video of the guides doing amazing dives and flips. I highly recommend Liberty tours for this adventure! After the falls, we stopped and shopped for a while and then headed for a delicious lunch at Scotchies.

Red Strip Beach excursion through Royal Caribbean was a waste of money.The only thing that saved this excursion was the weather was good that day and the water was nice . Its not a beach its a strip of land with a few trees, overprised food and rude people who work there.