Currently on the dawn

vols_159

Love it! Best cruise yet currently at maya chan in costa maya Mexico

Next time you are in costa maya you have to book this private beach! It's not a ship excursion but a private beach! It's awesome baby (in my Dickie v voice)

Enjoy! We board on Sunday! Did you happen to notice if they are offering the BAGS program??

We were on the Feb 24 sailing on the Dawn and they said they no longer offered the bags program in Tampa. We were told there was not enough interest. Most weeks on 4 cabins chose to use it. We were very disappointed as we have used it in the past and thought it was worth every penny

Vols - Thank you for reporting to us "Live" from your vacation. You can actually feel the exciting vacation vibe through your post! Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Looking forward to reading your review when you return. :)

Been to Maya Chan twice. Can't wait to go back. Is Zack back yet? In January he was with his girlfriend as she was having a baby.

Whoa! Hadn't heard that news yet. Only thing I remember about Zack was how he was hitting on my daughter.

We have booked Maya Chan and have heard the trip there and back was RUFF!! Do you agree it's bad? Our daughter has a real bad back condition.

I thought Maya Chan was only 10 minutes from the port? Maybe I'm thinking of something else???

How do you book this place? Do they have a web site?

Thanks

I thought Maya Chan was only 10 minutes from the port? Maybe I'm thinking of something else???

How do you book this place? Do they have a web site?

Thanks

This is their facebook, they have a website too. https://www.facebook.com/MayaChanBeach

The road they are on is very rough, full of pot holes, but it's not that far. Maya Chan pays for the shuttle or a taxi there and back as part of the package. all you can eat and drink, sports equipment, super nice service! We loved it! I emailed with questions and got a reply within 24 hours and reserved right away. If they aren't booked up for your trip you can get your own canopy/shelter area. They don't over book which is also very nice.

*not sure if posting their site is allowed but you can google too!

This is their facebook, they have a website too. https://www.facebook.com/MayaChanBeach

The road they are on is very rough, full of pot holes, but it's not that far. Maya Chan pays for the shuttle or a taxi there and back as part of the package. all you can eat and drink, sports equipment, super nice service! We loved it! I emailed with questions and got a reply within 24 hours and reserved right away. If they aren't booked up for your trip you can get your own canopy/shelter area. They don't over book which is also very nice.

*not sure if posting their site is allowed but you can google too!

We were at Maya Chan last Wednesday. The road is not as bad as I anticipated. We were on a huge bus. It is not nearly as bad as the road to Altun Ha in Belize.

Get a Coco Loco in a coconut! YUM!!

We were at Maya Chan last Wednesday. The road is not as bad as I anticipated. We were on a huge bus. It is not nearly as bad as the road to Altun Ha in Belize.

Get a Coco Loco in a coconut! YUM!!

I had one, awesome! The rum punch is great too!

Archived