Secrets of the Glory

shellsd

This may seem like a strange idea but we LOVE it! Since there is an amazing salsa bar available to create your own salsa out of the toppings at the Burrito bar, we always carry on a bag of Tostitos and a small tupperware container. Even though there is an overabundance of food on the ship...there are NO CHIPs. We make a small bowl of salsa and have it in our room as a snack or a tapa out on our balcony. We have done it the last few cruises and have really enjoyed it! :D

Thanks for the tip. I love chips & salsa.

• 1 month later...
Do glory inside rooms have a refrigerator?

Also, are robes provided?

Robes, yes. I don't remember there being any refrigerators, but I might not be remembering correctly. I was in an inside both times that I sailed on her.

Robes, yes. I don't remember there being any refrigerators, but I might not be remembering correctly. I was in an inside both times that I sailed on her.

I stand corrected. My son (who remembers everything) says there were refrigerators in the rooms!

What about hairdryers? We're leaving in about 2 weeks, staying in an inside cabin and I'd rather not take one if there's one in the room. Thanks!

We went on our first cruise on the Glory this past October! It was fantastic. But to be honest, my only complaint was the hair dryer. I have long hair and the blow drying kept sucking my hair in every time I dried it. Also pretty gross pulling your hair out only to be tangles with other's hair. We are cruising again this October and I am planning on making room in my suitcase for a hair drying. That's just my experience. I think if you had shorter or finer hair the dryer provided would work just fine.

We went on our first cruise on the Glory this past October! It was fantastic. But to be honest, my only complaint was the hair dryer. I have long hair and the blow drying kept sucking my hair in every time I dried it. Also pretty gross pulling your hair out only to be tangles with other's hair. We are cruising again this October and I am planning on making room in my suitcase for a hair drying. That's just my experience. I think if you had shorter or finer hair the dryer provided would work just fine.

I've got above the shoulder hair length and it's fine but a lot of it. Just trying to not "over pack" . . . as if that's possible!lol