Just Back From the Sapphire Princess R/T to Hawaii Cruise

Woobstr112G

Just wanted to let everyone know I've got all the patters scanned and uploaded to my flickr page. I also have the ship pictures uploaded as well. There are a few areas of the ship I forgot to takee pictures of.

Bob

Thank you for doing this, Bob! I know it was a huge amount of work and I, for one, greatly appreciate what you've done for us :D

Bob (or anyone else), I didn't want to start a new thread for this simple question, but could you tell me which deck you board the ship on from the cruise terminal in San Pedro? We leave in a week and I was looking at the deck plans and wondering. I assume it's the Promenade deck, but not sure. Thanks!

Bob (or anyone else), I didn't want to start a new thread for this simple question, but could you tell me which deck you board the ship on from the cruise terminal in San Pedro? We leave in a week and I was looking at the deck plans and wondering. I assume it's the Promenade deck, but not sure. Thanks!

We boarded on the promenade deck. This is where security used their handheld scanners to add us to the system. I'm not sure if there was another boarding point as we arrived very late and didn't board till about 1520.....

Bob

p.s. for everyone. I've finished uploading my pictures to my flickr site. The link is in my signature.....:)

Archived