Omg! Omg! Omg! Ahhhhhhh, waiting to board! =)

gambee

I must have drunk more than I knew, :eek:I am having trouble reading the newletter, looks like it is German or something.:D

Yes - you are right. The Newsletter is in German! Good German, no autotranslate. Like it!

Me too. But nothing I can do about it, actually we have loud families on both sides.

No, once I lose signal that's it.

But I'll guarantee you my review is going to be massive. It should blow the allure one out of the water. Or at least I hope so, I learned a lot about photography since then :)

Hopefully just first day excitement.

Where are you sitting?

Solarium

We got here to jamaica and the weather was opening up, but 30 minutes later raining again. At least it is warmer, we are going ahead and go with our excursion either way =)

I love your wonderful outlook on this trip even with the weather not so great. I am looking forward to reading your review when you get back. I don't really knoww anything about Celebrity ships so really interested in your thoughts. Hello to your mom as well. Have a great rest of your cruise.

Barb

The ship is on the move again, the weather broke for about 1hr :), enough to give Gambee some sunburn :(.

Hi Gambee!

I love that you are giving us updates during your cruise so we don't have to wonder how you are doing! I can't wait for the review when you return!

Celeste

Oh my my my, we are going to be delayed in labadee due to bad weather, lol. Yet again Mother Nature strikes.

Mom and I still plan on getting off the ship and making the most out of it.

All is good, still rocky last night but not as bad.

Hi Gambee!

Sorry to hear the weather had been less than cooperative. :(

Royal Princess departed on her Sea Trials this morning! So exciting!!! :D

How cool is that?

Breakaway cleared them recently :D

Weather is just now improving :/, almost had a heart attack when I thought I lost a bunch of pics :eek:.

How cool is that?

Breakaway cleared them recently :D

Weather is just now improving :/, almost had a heart attack when I thought I lost a bunch of pics :eek:.

You did that same thing on Allure didn't you? ;)

Yes, I see Norwegian Breakaway is back in Bremerhaven. She's got about 3-1/2 weeks before turn over to NCL. And there's lots of new pictures of Royal Princess and the atrium looks amazing! :D

Have a GREAT final day on the Celebrity Silhouette!

I believe that the Captain will be changing for the TA. Lisa Richards should still be CD and Bernhard will be HD.

Orator, any chance of picking your brain a bit about the Boca area??

We are thinking of relocating near there; my wife works for Legal Sea Foods and can get a transfer there. If you have a few extra minutes my email is LJGMC@comcast.net Thanks

Orator, any chance of picking your brain a bit about the Boca area??

We are thinking of relocating near there; my wife works for Legal Sea Foods and can get a transfer there. If you have a few extra minutes my email is LJGMC@comcast.net Thanks

Hey Luigi, how are you and Margo doing? Hope all is well.

Patty

You did that same thing on Allure didn't you? ;)

Yes, I see Norwegian Breakaway is back in Bremerhaven. She's got about 3-1/2 weeks before turn over to NCL. And there's lots of new pictures of Royal Princess and the atrium looks amazing! :D

Have a GREAT final day on the Celebrity Silhouette!

I think it's a camera error, I was so upset, but then learned that they were all still there. I am taking extra precautions backing up the computer every night.

The weather seems to have finally decided to get better, who knows it might even warmup a little. Ill be honest honest and say that I miss the ship rocking and rolling like on day 2.

Not much on the ways of what to do toady, the captain will do his Q&A thingie and there is not really much more going on. Imight finish what i missed for the review (pictures) and relax by the pool I guess.

Yesterday we finished trying all the drinks at Molecular and met fellow CC member.

Archived