Is there an age limitation on Bingo?

chrisnatca

My kids will be 13 and 14 when we cruise on the Magic this summer. Does anyone know if they will be allowed to play Bingo in the theater? Is there an age restriction on it?

I thought it said 18 due to cash payouts....

Don't want to encourage little ones to gamble.

I've seen people have kids next to them playing though.

Adult would have to collect if they win. (and call out BINGO for them. )

I'm pretty sure they still can. I think kids get free cards (a single one I think). I used to bring my kids at 10-12 years old and they played but the payout goes to the parent or adult with them, if they win.

Jo

I'm pretty sure they still can. I think kids get free cards (a single one I think). I used to bring my kids at 10-12 years old and they played but the payout goes to the parent or adult with them, if they win.

Jo

How can they get free cards and be eligible to win the payout? That doesn't seem fair to those that pay for their cards. This can't be true, can it?

I can't remember how much it was but I am thinking it was $10/ticket and there were 3 games. This game was played out by the pool one afternoon. There were no free cards for kids, we had to pay for my daughter. As far as kids yelling bingo, there were no rules against that but an adult had to be with them when they showed their winning card.

A single card is $10 and a triple is $20. No free cards for kids and as others have said an adult has to purchase the card and collect the winnings which are paid in cash not put on your S&S account.

They only sell triple cards....they're $20. Kids can play but an adult has to buy the card and any winnings go on the adults S&S......My daughter won the balloon bingo game and was allowed to go on stage and choose the balloon she wanted......she won $400 but it went on my card.

A single card is $10 and a triple is $20. No free cards for kids and as others have said an adult has to purchase the card and collect the winnings which are paid in cash not put on your S&S account.

whew- that has not been that way for at least the past year.

Bingo is quite price and its up to 20 bucks for one play. No more specials if you buy three its cheaper.

I never seen a kids free card.

Bingo is always held before a show. SO its not like you can wander around and happen to pass one. Its always in the main show lounge.

And they spend more time selling the cards then they do with the actual game.

Last cruise in January- there was no splitting the pot-- if more then one winner there was a sudden death challenge-- only ONE winner.

I just cruised on the legend and my wife and I thought the same thing, parents were buying there kids cards for bingo and a kid on our cruise won a 1k prize game as he yelled bingo and the legend didnt seem to care. On the 2k prize night almost everyone playing seemed like kids.

the prices always seemed to vary and I personally didn't like it. First day was half of bingo, and you get to play 2 games, one game for a spa treatment and the the next game for 75 dollars. that game was 15 dollars andy you got 3 bingo tickets + a cash craze ticket(its like a scratcher)

most of the est of the games were 25$ and you also got a cash craze scratcher ticket. The thing I really didnt like was every game of bingo during the drip was like 1 or 2 games only and that was it.

I have to chuckle at this. Did the kids spend their own money to buy the card or did the parent spend the money and give it to them? Sure a kid can mark the cards, but they can't buy the card, and they can't actually win the money. If the parent wants to let the kid have a free cruise or something from winning, great but personnally, until it is legal to gamble for a child, than they are not playing, just helping. :eek:

Archived