Snow in Baltimore. Did enchantment make it in??

Have a friend on the Enchantment. Just cruirous if she made it back in this morning?

Is there a webcam for Baltimore. Would be a crapppy way to end a wonderful cruise. But then again for those leaving they can leave in the snow and sail into sunny skies!!!

Have a friend on the Enchantment. Just cruirous if she made it back in this morning?

Is there a webcam for Baltimore. Would be a crapppy way to end a wonderful cruise. But then again for those leaving they can leave in the snow and sail into sunny skies!!!

Donna, we docked on time. It was depressing to look out of the porthole this morning and see snow piled on the ship docked next to us. It took longer than usual to drive home because of the sand trucks and plows, and it's still snowing like crazy here now! The really sad thing is that I out of wine! I will email you later or tomorrow when I get caught up a little. I have visitors at my house. Need to find something for dinner. My welcome back to the real world!

I have a different take on this. When my wife and I returned from a 12 night cruise on Celebrity Galaxy out of Baltimore in 2003 we were greeted with six inches of snow on the ground and we could not even make it up our driveway. We put on our bathing suits and had a neighbor take pictures of us shoveling our driveway. It made for a great final entry into our photo album!

Do cruiseships need to get "de iced" when coming back to a snowy port LOL. At least you don't get delayed like on an airplane.

Have you ever watched Deadliest Catch? I'm picturing the maintenance crew out there with rubber mallets busting the ice off the railings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like winter is trying to give Enchantment a farewell to remember. We had snow when I embarked January 25, and the crew said it was the first time.\

Here's what I saw when I got on board.

Roy

snowman.jpg.a1fda8df24c020f29bd1a133cc367e3a.jpg

Looks like winter is trying to give Enchantment a farewell to remember. We had snow when I embarked January 25, and the crew said it was the first time.\

Here's what I saw when I got on board.

Roy

We were on the night it snowed (Jan.24). It was beautiful. Everything was covered with about two inches...smooth and tranquil...as we came by Virginia Beach and entered the Chesapeake Bay. It made for fantastic photos. The crew made and threw snowballs.:)

Archived