Norwegan Sky-Duty Free

tawaik

Does NCL-Sky sell wine and spirits in their Duty Free shop and if so what is the average price for rum, wine and vodka.

I'm not trying to spend so much on their drinks and plan to only get one drink that will in a Glass that I can take home.

Thanks in advance

Does NCL-Sky sell wine and spirits in their Duty Free shop and if so what is the average price for rum, wine and vodka.

I'm not trying to spend so much on their drinks and plan to only get one drink that will in a Glass that I can take home.

Thanks in advance

Hope you aren't planning on using the liquor purchased from Duty Free to drink while onboard because you won't get it until the last night (well, then you can use it). Yes, they do sell it but am not sure what the price ranges are.

Hope you aren't planning on using the liquor purchased from Duty Free to drink while onboard because you won't get it until the last night (well, then you can use it). Yes, they do sell it but am not sure what the price ranges are.

I thought whatever you purchase from Duty Free is yours and will be able to keep it in your room.

How about ordering a bottle before the cruise? Do they offer drink packages?

Thanks.

I thought whatever you purchase from Duty Free is yours and will be able to keep it in your room.

How about ordering a bottle before the cruise? Do they offer drink packages?

Thanks.

You are wrong. As others mentioned, they hold the liquor purchases. You can order a bottle beforehand but the Vodka I was looking at was $80 a liter (or maybe some weird size 1.25L). I was OK with Carnival charging me $40 for a $15-$18 bottle of vodka but I refused to pay $80.

In my case, their drink package is not worth it even though I drink a lot. For a week cruise, it costs about $800 (both in cabin have to buy) and even with my wine package purchase, our total bar bill was less than $800.

Unfortunately, they got you where they want you. ;).

You are wrong. As others mentioned, they hold the liquor purchases. You can order a bottle beforehand but the Vodka I was looking at was $80 a liter (or maybe some weird size 1.25L). I was OK with Carnival charging me $40 for a $15-$18 bottle of vodka but I refused to pay $80.

In my case, their drink package is not worth it even though I drink a lot. For a week cruise, it costs about $800 (both in cabin have to buy) and even with my wine package purchase, our total bar bill was less than $800.

Unfortunately, they got you where they want you. ;).

Ok...I'm not a seasoned cruiser and only "thought" I was able to keep what I purchased. After reading everyones replies I got my little bubble busted. LOL!! Yes, they definately got me where they want me. More money to be deducted from my sail and sign card:rolleyes:

This is my only vacation for the year so I will just simply pay for what I want and enjoy myself:D

Thanks to you and everyone who replied to my question. This borad is so full of information and is much appreciated:D

Archived