Waiters doing Gangnam Style?

misssea

Thanks for the link, Sargent. I love Psy's dancing. I understand that he is shopping for a home near Hollywood, CA near a nice private school for his 2 daughters. Most of his work is now done here, I understand.

However, I wish to see videos of our Waiters dancing Gangnam. Somebody must have taken some.

Thank you.

Thanks for the link, Sargent. I love Psy's dancing. I understand that he is shopping for a home near Hollywood, CA near a nice private school for his 2 daughters. Most of his work is now done here, I understand.

However, I wish to see videos of our Waiters dancing Gangnam. Somebody must have taken some.

Thank you.

Here’s a couple:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmdR95BzVbs

I must be in the minority here but I much prefer the waiters attempting to serve my dinner rather than attempting to do a little dance.

I would bet there are a lot of kids that are much better behaved solely because they got to get up and move around dance for a few minutes during dinner. May be worth it!

Unfortunately, yes (Liberty in January). We finally learned to finish our main course and head up to the Lido for dessert and coffee in peace and quiet instead of enduring the noisy interuption of our meal with whatever tacky display the wait staff was going to do.

Archived