Disembarkation

I will disembarking from the Infinity, 5/1 in Port Everglades, FL. Should I get the transfer from the ship or take a taxi to the Airport? Anyone have any good advice? The first time I arrived there it was a nightmare (no transfers). The second time I did it (I had the transfers) there were taxis all over the place. I'm not sure which way to go on this one

I will disembarking from the Infinity, 5/1 in Port Everglades, FL. Should I get the transfer from the ship or take a taxi to the Airport? Anyone have any good advice? The first time I arrived there it was a nightmare (no transfers). The second time I did it (I had the transfers) there were taxis all over the place. I'm not sure which way to go on this one

What time is your flight? If you have a later flight (sometime after Noon), I would just take a taxi.

Being that May 1 is a week-day, you will possibly dock at Pier 18 which is where the Oasis and Allure dock. The terminal can better accomodate guests than Pier 25. Thus, there ought to be less chaos than if you were docking at Pier 25 on a week-end day. My guess is that taxis will be plentiful.

Hi Miss Celebrity,

Go for the taxi. It's a short ride to the Ft Lauderdale airport, and you will probably dock at Pier 18, which is the best facility at Port Everglades. Hopefully, all will be relatively easy for you.

I hope this helps !

Archived