Drink package

Jaylie

This will be our first time cruising with Princess (Ruby in April), a dim hoping someone can tell me what the drink package refers to.
Heres a link to the list on the Princess website with the costs. The website includes the 15% gratuity that's automatically added. Same prices if you purchase onboard.

There is no "alcoholic beverage" package on Princess.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/cellars_culinarydelights/princess_cellars/index.jsp

Hubby bought soda package with another cruise line for a 27 day cruise that also offered two back-to-back cruises. Cruise Line refused to honor his soda card for second half of cruise, even though we purchased the cruise as one 27-day cruise.

I know soda cards are sold on a per diem basis, and coffee cards by punches.

How does Princess handle such a situation??? Will I need two cards for my one 27 day trip this year, or will Princess "roll" my coffee card (which will still have punches, because I only drink brewed coffed) to the second cruise.

Anyone know??

Thanks

Cathy from Monroe Michigan

Hubby bought soda package with another cruise line for a 27 day cruise that also offered two back-to-back cruises. Cruise Line refused to honor his soda card for second half of cruise, even though we purchased the cruise as one 27-day cruise.

How does Princess handle such a situation??? Will I need two cards for my one 27 day trip this year, or will Princess "roll" my coffee card (which will still have punches, because I only drink brewed coffed) to the second cruise.

Anyone know??

Thanks

Cathy from Monroe Michigan

Stickers usually change color/design from cruise to cruise.

As far as the coffee card they are supposed to write the ship/voyage number on the back limiting the all you can drink part to one cruise.

But sometimes they leave it blank.

The punches are always good regardless.

This will be our first time cruising with Princess (Ruby in April), a dim hoping someone can tell me what the drink package refers to.

Some voyages on some ships have wine packages. They consist of 6 or 7 bottles at one set price. No booze packages on any ship.

Since the soda sticker is sold, as you indicate, on a per diem basis, you would purchase one for the appropriate number of days on each leg of your b2b.

The unlimited fresh brewed coffee feature of the coffee card is supposed to be good for the duration of the voyage you booked. So of you booked the two segments as one voyage, make sure when you purchase the coffee card it is understood how long that feature will be good. If any problem, ask to speak with a supervisor.

Archived