Without a beverage package what non-alcoholic drinks are available

On other cruise lines there is iced tea or lemonade available. What drinks do they offer on Royal Caribbean?

They also offer ice tea...not sweet tea...you have to add the sugar to it. Also lemonade and a fruit punch .

I would agree there is not that many sugar free drinks...except like coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water...I don't think there is any other cold drinks that are sugar free.

I just read another thread and a poster mentioned bringing something like the Crystal Light mix of a sugar free nature and just mix that with the water served in the dining areas. hope this may help;)

I thought about Mio. One of my granddaughters wear braces and isn't suppose to drink soda. Mio is sugar free.

In addition to the iced tea, lemonade, waters, milk, etc, you can also carry-on your own non-alcoholic beverages to keep in your cabin. I have friends that bring at least one case of soda with them every time they go, and I brought a case of protein shakes with me on our last cruise. It's worth it if you're willing to carry it!

Anyone know if tomato juice is also available and free? (I haven't actually ever tried to get it on my previous RCCL cruises and have developed a taste for it lately) Normally I just buy bloody marys' to substitute, but was looking for a cheaper option)

Thanks. Glad to hear that. I've been wondering if we can have free hot drinks at the Cafe Promenade. I assume they serve free hot teas as well? Any hot chocolates?

If your on a ship that has the cafe in the promenade has hot choc.

Archived