Final Bill and receving $ back which is owed

Sam The Cat

Just got off the Jewel on Sunday. I received my final bill which a letter was attached stating that the amount due to me almost $300 would be mailed to me. I paid my expenses in cash. Was wondering how long it takes to receive your refund. Last time also on the Jewel there was a check attached to my last bill which I cashed on board before I departed the ship

We just got off the Jewel on Sunday as well and did a cash account too. They informed my husband that they would give him any money due back to us in cash on the last morning. We wound up owing like $20 so I never did find out if they really would have or not.

Thank you for your input.When i put up my deposit and misunderstanding on how much I had spent which let to more money being put in my accound nad in the past getting any refund the last day I was not worried just did not know how long

Thanks again

Sam

I remember a discussion about this back in January and people had been waiting for about 2 months and complaining. Then when people said to call NCL to see what was going on, they received their checks right away after that. I was owed some back on the last cruise and mine came within 2 1/2 weeks I believe it was. If I remember correctly, they say up to 30 days. So, if you haven't received it by then, I would call them. :)

We were on the Jewel Oct. 2012, and we had a cash refund owed close to $500.00, and it took 6 weeks, I am rethinking of the cash deposit on my next cruises...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

In all fairness, all of the reports of refunds taking a long time were in October and November. The accounting department was thoroughly overwhelmed at that time, mostly due to Hurricane Sandy and it's effects on sailings. In other time frames folks have reported receiving their refunds in 2 1/2 weeks or so. ;)

i will have $33 in obc from aarp promo split 3 ways for 3 of us in the same cabin and my $150 obc from ncl rewards card. i know i have too put down at least $100 cash when i get onboard ( i hope i can put down just that amount ? ). can i use the $100 cash for my dsc ?? how will they know which is my obc i already had and my payment i made when i board? i am very confused on how this is going too work. please let me know if i am making this a problem when it doesnt need too be :o.

i have never spent that much on expenses on all my cruises ( i am pretty frugel on the ship ). would i be better off having my ncl rewards $$$ sent too me instead of applying it too my account?? can someone please help me out in easy lamen terms. i can get very confused and know i am asking alot of questions.

i am going too try and sift through the ncl master card thread and attempt too read through that as much as i can. thanks :)

Archived