Meet & Greet Invitations

Vict0riann

I need advice - if I make up invitations for our Eurodam Meet & Greet, would I be allowed to use the Cruise Critic logo on them? Or what should I do? Any ideas from all of you who have saved your invitations over the years would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Ann

You could email the mods to check if its okay to use the logo. I got the okay to spell out Cruise Critic in the nautical signal pennants for name tags several years ago and have re-used the template on my last cruise.

We didn't do delivered invitations for our last M&G but as it was a longer cruise ( antarctica) sansterre made lunch reservations in the MDR and we delivered invitations for that. They were 3D origami penguins made from 9" card stock. The info was on their little tummies. I had a whole army (24) of those guys sharing my cabin until they were delivered!

They were 3D origami penguins made from 9" card stock. The info was on their little tummies. I had a whole army (24) of those guys sharing my cabin until they were delivered!

How adorable! :) Do you still have the instructions for the penguins? If so, would you mind emailing them to me? Thanks!

Thanks, all. I love the penguins, too! Actually, I am now off the hook, as we're not going to do invitations. There are around 100 signed up, and hopefully they will all remember on their own when the M&G is. I will take some sticky name tags for people to fill in, I think. Cheers. Ann

Actually, some folks really don't like giving out their cabin numbers so maybe a good idea for everyone to remember on their own when to go to the M & G.

I've run into this when planning meet and greets, so don't bother with invitations any longer.

I've run into this when planning meet and greets, so don't bother with invitations any longer.

I still do them;) especially on longer cruises where there are several of them with different/changing roll call members. While I do ask people to email me their room numbers and/or last names it is on the understanding that it is confidential and for the purpose of invites or private tours only:D Those that choose not to don't get the invites.

Haven't used the cruise critic logo though - I usually have a pic of the ship or something similar instead on the front:D

I still do them;) especially on longer cruises where there are several of them with different/changing roll call members. While I do ask people to email me their room numbers and/or last names it is on the understanding that it is confidential and for the purpose of invites or private tours only:D Those that choose not to don't get the invites.

Haven't used the cruise critic logo though - I usually have a pic of the ship or something similar instead on the front:D

Maybe I should try that this next cruise (the first 7 days M & G is already in place but no one had even set up a Roll Call when we booked a couple weeks ago...so I did that and offered to do the M & G. Can you email me a photo of one Jacqui...if it's not too much trouble?

Maybe I should try that this next cruise (the first 7 days M & G is already in place but no one had even set up a Roll Call when we booked a couple weeks ago...so I did that and offered to do the M & G. Can you email me a photo of one Jacqui...if it's not too much trouble?

Sure Sheila - I think I have one template left in my library - if not I scan one of the other invites. I'll take a look and send it off to you toute de suite.

and the last one is still there = Sheila - you've got mail:D:D

Archived