Freedom -Frozen Drink (Virgin) package available last week

We bought it for the kids $20 and you get 7 frozen virgin drinks. That is a pretty good deal. They give you a card and check the box for each drink. 2 of my kids had their share. My other had 2, so her dad and brothers finished it for her. I could have had 2 and shared, not like other packages. You can get 2 or 3 at a time.

Fun new one for sure!

Is this something you can purchase ahead of time? If not were and when did you get it?

Thanks

Found it at some of the soda package/drink package stands the first day. It was obviously new since the waiters didn't always know what to do with it. :)

Not sure if it was just a trial or something they will keep going with. But we loved it and hope it is a new thing! We always buy the kids sail away and show drinks. Huge savings:)

We bought it for the kids $20 and you get 7 frozen virgin drinks. That is a pretty good deal. They give you a card and check the box for each drink. 2 of my kids had their share. My other had 2, so her dad and brothers finished it for her. I could have had 2 and shared, not like other packages. You can get 2 or 3 at a time.

Fun new one for sure!

Snap! We were just on there 2 weeks ago and would have totally bought that punch card!! :(

OH WOW! This would totally be something my family would buy multiples of! DH & I both enjoy our umbrella drinks on a cruise, but don't want/ can't have the alcohol. Our kids would love it, too!

Wow what a wonderful idea. Sometimes I love a frozen drink on the days when I'm sitting at the pool and don't want alcohol. This would be a nice change from the soda package and well worth the price. I hope they have it on FOS when we sail later in May 2013. Thanks for sharing the information. Will definitely be on the look out for the package once we board.

Hoping Royal's beverage packages evolve to be as good as Celebrity's. Twice now on Celebrity we have bought the all-inclusive non-alcoholic drink package and loved it! It included basically all non-alcoholic drinks on board including soda, virgin frozen drinks, specialty coffees and bottled water. We more than got our money's worth and it was nice not having to think about cost each time we wanted something.

This is one of the reasons why we LOVE cruising Princess, as they have a drink package where you can have unlimited frozen mocktails. We are sailing on FOS in less than 5 weeks, and I can see me and hubby purchasing a few of these for ourselves.

I'm commenting on this to hopefully bump it up on the threat lists. We are sailing the FOS in a few weeks and wondering if anyone noticed that this card was still being offered. We would totally purchase a few of these ourselves.

I'm commenting on this to hopefully bump it up on the threat lists. We are sailing the FOS in a few weeks and wondering if anyone noticed that this card was still being offered. We would totally purchase a few of these ourselves.

It doesn't look promising. On the OPs thread about not being allowed to bring water on someone posted that they are on Freedom and they are NOT offering this. Supposedly it was only offered during spring break due to the large number of kids.

Maybe if enough people ask for it they will bring it back??

It doesn't look promising. On the OPs thread about not being allowed to bring water on someone posted that they are on Freedom and they are NOT offering this. Supposedly it was only offered during spring break due to the large number of kids.

Maybe if enough people ask for it they will bring it back??

Oh I hope they do!

OMG!!!! I sooooo hope they expand this fleet wide. My son doesn't drink soda. I bought the juice package on our cruise last month but he didn't really drink all of that. Who wants to carry bottles of juice around? I did get him one virgin frozen drink on board and he loved it. I would buy him several of these cards so that he could get frozen drinks throughout our next cruise on the Navigator. *crosses fingers*

Archived