Signature Suites on Eurodam!

gb88

Can anyone who has stayed in a signature suite on the Eurodam offer their input on what those cabins are like? What additional benefits do you receive for staying in one of this "mini" suites? Are they only located on the Veranda deck or are they scattered throughout the ship? Any feedback would be most welcome.

Can anyone who has stayed in a signature suite on the Eurodam offer their input on what those cabins are like? What additional benefits do you receive for staying in one of this "mini" suites? Are they only located on the Veranda deck or are they scattered throughout the ship? Any feedback would be most welcome.

Check out Joanie's site...my photos from 6113 are on there. 6113 is a GREAT stateroom.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Check out Joanie's site...my photos from 6113 are on there. 6113 is a GREAT stateroom.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with Douglas! We were in 6111 March 16-23 so our cabin was the same without the jut out. The balcony was huge, and the cabin and bathroom were gorgeous.

I think we could move down to the smaller cabin, but would really miss the large balcony. We spent the majority of our time there.

Camlaura

We find the SS cabins to be a perfect size for us. There is more than enough storage space and the bathroom has two basins and a free standing shower in addition to the tub/shower combo. There is plenty of room for two people to move around the cabin without having to make room for each other.

The balcony will have a table and chairs for eating as well as chairs for lounging.

We love to eat breakfast out there when the weather is right.

Archived