Oasis & Allure- same itinerary?

Can someone explain why the Oasis & Allure share the same itinerary from the same departure port?

It seems to me, although they obviously have no problem filling them up, that more people would book or re book if they each had a unique itinerary.

We are booked on Oasis December 14 and have already been to the 3 Eastern ports but booked because we are not currently interested in the Western itinerary.

See you there :D.

I think in the case of Oasis and Allure, it's honestly a lack of available ports that can handle them since they can't tender and are such large vessels. I wish they had better itineraries, but with these ships, I think they're just trying to sell people on the ship itself.

Very few ports can handle ships of that size. If you want different ports, you'll need to select different ships. They've had to do major work at the ports where those ships call, and simply can't pull in anywhere.

Can someone explain why the Oasis & Allure share the same itinerary from the same departure port?

It seems to me, although they obviously have no problem filling them up, that more people would book or re book if they each had a unique itinerary.

We are booked on Oasis December 14 and have already been to the 3 Eastern ports but booked because we are not currently interested in the Western itinerary.

Not so. DH and I have been on the Oasis. We have a B2B scheduled for July on the Allure. Love the ship. We also enjoy the ports that are being visited, even though we have been to them before.

See you there :D.

I think in the case of Oasis and Allure, it's honestly a lack of available ports that can handle them since they can't tender and are such large vessels. I wish they had better itineraries, but with these ships, I think they're just trying to sell people on the ship itself.

Very few ports can handle ships of that size. If you want different ports, you'll need to select different ships. They've had to do major work at the ports where those ships call, and simply can't pull in anywhere.

Thank you. I tend to forget how much larger these ships are. I am very excited to see in person. kruzerci-- indeed see you there!

Not so. DH and I have been on the Oasis. We have a B2B scheduled for July on the Allure. Love the ship. We also enjoy the ports that are being visited, even though we have been to them before.

Thank you for the reply but I said more people not that no one does it. I am aware that many people cruise for the ship as well as there are tons to do at the same ports and there is no way to see it all.

I just meant it would be nice if they did other itineraries so that you could experience more while getting an amazing ship.

Archived