Flat shoes for casual dinner

In the United States, April 1st is what some call April Fools Day and people play practical jokes on other people. He was thinking your question was a joke and not a real question.

Oh i see, rather odd. Thank you.

I only wear flat shoes. I have dressy ones that I wear in the evening, formal nights included.

Me too.

Don't get me started on the subject of flip flops though..... lol. Can't get on with them personally but when this sign is outside the dining room why don't people comply?

IMG_1257.jpg

i'm sorry but what does 'DD' stand for?

No problem, you will often see here on the boards DD, DS, DH, DW, Dxxxxx as shorthand for (depending on your mood) dear daughter, dear son, darn husband, despicable wife, etc.

So, in this case was referring to my daughter who happens to be in her 20s.

I don't, but my wife does.:)

Just a thought, If you used to have 2 pairs of flip flops, but lost one of each, could you then wear the remaining shoes in the MDR?. It doesn't say no flip flips, or indeed no flop flops.

I have even worn Crocs flip flops to the MDR.

My feet swell a LOT on a ship, and those are usually the only shoes I can wear. It's either that or go barefoot.

And where does a forbidden tank top cross the line and becomes an "ok" top? because there are many styles of sleeveless tops... (and then there are the formal dresses that just reveal everything there is to reveal :eek: )

Archived