I never used my bus/ferry pass last year!!!!

cherylroslyn

With the cost of the passes scheduled to increase this year, it's not inconceivable that the design or color of the passes will change and they won't honor the old one. I'm not saying they definitely won't honor it...only that they might not honor it.

It never hurts to ask since all they might say is no. First off, when you ask, make sure that you greet the person first with good morning/afternoon. That's the norm in Bermuda and they appreciate it rather than just starting in with your question.:)

The passes are not activated until they have the first punch on them so they should be able to see that you didn't use it. Like NJH says, there is to be a fare increase so offer to pay the difference and they may be able to work with you. It's certainly worth a try.

It never hurts to ask since all they might say is no. First off, when you ask, make sure that you greet the person first with good morning/afternoon. That's the norm in Bermuda and they appreciate it rather than just starting in with your question.:)

The passes are not activated until they have the first punch on them so they should be able to see that you didn't use it. Like NJH says, there is to be a fare increase so offer to pay the difference and they may be able to work with you. It's certainly worth a try.

I learned that before I ever went to Bermuda.... I learned that from my grandma:) but I always reinforce it here as well.....

Archived