help re dalaman flight question

At long last had my email off Thomson re allocating our seats on our flight after I sent them an email to enquire when we would hear from them. So looks like no extra legroom seats left and indeed a lot of seats already taken. Question is row 5 still left wondering why is it a problem row. How can I find out what type of plane we are on so I can suss out the layout. Have tried seat guru and its not recognised the flight number will book row 5 if its OK but want to do it before they go. Or rows 13,14 backwards are free think they are by the wings thanks people

Shirley

Sometimes the Aircraft are shown as for example 737-800Ng .

The letters only mean that the model of aircraft is Ng = Next Generation .

If that is what you have ,then take the letters off ,which then would be

Boeing 737-800 series . Thats how I do it :)

If your plane turns out to be the above then seat 5 is not too bad as we book seat 6 on this type and both seats do have a window.

Next option would be to put your flight number (eg- TOM852) into Google and it may come up with aircraft type telling you when it flies as well .

Or even try thomsoncares@thomson.co.uk. they may know the aircraft .

Hope this helps you :):D

Hi Infoqueen

Where are you flying from? we are on the same cruise as you flying from Exeter and i had not yet thought about booking seats.... need to make sure i have an aisle one for Mother :)

Not yet had any upgrade calls which is what normally prompts me to sort out seats :confused:

The last time we flew with Thomson, I started checking every day from about two weeks before the 90 days. I didn't wait for the Email. I'm sure when we could actually choose our seats, we picked them from a seating plan. I do hope they still have that facility.:rolleyes:

At long last had my email off Thomson re allocating our seats on our flight after I sent them an email to enquire when we would hear from them. So looks like no extra legroom seats left and indeed a lot of seats already taken. Question is row 5 still left wondering why is it a problem row. How can I find out what type of plane we are on so I can suss out the layout. Have tried seat guru and its not recognised the flight number will book row 5 if its OK but want to do it before they go. Or rows 13,14 backwards are free think they are by the wings thanks people

Shirley

Can you log in to flight extras yet?

https://flightextras.thomson.co.uk/webxsr/webxsr?ref=Ynkudmlld0Jvb2tpbmdEZXRhaWxzSW1wbA%3D%3D

You need your 7 digit reference number to log in. Alternatively, what is your flight number? I might be able to try and work out the aircraft going off flight times and Thomson flights site.

Hi think it is a 757 as they have pre allocated us row 40 going out which we can change but there seem to quite a lot of seats already taken especially down the front don't want to sit at the back its noisy. Topsey didn't realise you were going on the same cruise we are flying from Birmingham if you paid the reservation fee you should have had your email supposed to be 90 days before but I had to email to jolt them.

Can you log in to flight extras yet?

https://flightextras.thomson.co.uk/webxsr/webxsr?ref=Ynkudmlld0Jvb2tpbmdEZXRhaWxzSW1wbA%3D%3D

You need your 7 digit reference number to log in. Alternatively, what is your flight number? I might be able to try and work out the aircraft going off flight times and Thomson flights site.

Hiya sail away my flight no is tom722 bham to dalaman thanks

Definitely a Boeing 757-200 as they're selling the brand new extra legroom seats on it. They've taken out some rows on the aircraft and placed new extra legroom seats in, which won't be on emergency exists for a change.

Unfortunately, no online seat plans on any website at the moment because of the changes.

Have booked seats 6a & 6b going out and 5e & 5f coming back but maybe we can upgrade to extra legroom at the airport if there are any left

Hope you get a nice relaxing holiday to enjoy :D

Think I have pointed this out before but to you or others landing at Dalaman Airport .

For your onward journey I would get a bottle of water off the cabin service as it is only a fraction of the cost of inside the Airport .

On the way back we would make sure we had plenty to drink before the airport and would buy something like grapes to eat in airport ,

so to avoid buying drinks until back onboard the aircraft .

I know airports are dear but this one is really expensive .

The Turkish military run this and you and the coach go through a checkpoint and then you go through a security screen just to get into

the airport :eek: then baggage checkin ,then security again :eek:

Then just before boarding they put you into a giant fish tank and search you once more before boarding your plane :cool:

The good news is ,if your not on a cruise and stay you will not be parting with a £10 note :D

Shirley

Hi Infoqueen,

If there's anything you think we can help with then just drop us an e-mail to thomsoncares@thomson.co.uk for my attention.

Thanks,

Dan.

Thanks Dan just been on the Thomson cruise site and notice that there are. Now extra legroom seats available at £65 would I be able to change even though have reserved my seat numbers

Hi Infoqueen,

You'll be able to amend your seat choice and we can reset your seat number selection. We can do this on the e-mail address above if you want.

Thanks,

Dan.

Hope you get a nice relaxing holiday to enjoy :D

Think I have pointed this out before but to you or others landing at Dalaman Airport .

For your onward journey I would get a bottle of water off the cabin service as it is only a fraction of the cost of inside the Airport .

On our transfer bus, they were selling bottles of ice cold water & other cans of drinks - not sure if they do that on all transfers though.

Archived