Price Drop today on our cruise to Alaska in Aug

kamac56

We are sailing the Westerdam out of Seattle in Aug and the price dropped by 200$ each. Been watching like a hawk and thanks to CC I got the 140.00 on board credit and now a price drop as well. All in all a good end to the week!!!!:D We have not done final payment yet so it came off the bill. Love it.

We are sailing the Westerdam out of Seattle in Aug and the price dropped by 200$ each. Been watching like a hawk and thanks to CC I got the 140.00 on board credit and now a price drop as well. All in all a good end to the week!!!!:D We have not done final payment yet so it came off the bill. Love it.

You'll have to request the price drop. Price drops aren't applied automatically to your booking.

You'll have to request the price drop. Price drops aren't applied automatically to your booking.

OH yeah, I was all over that one. I do the print screen just in case I can't get anyone right away. Four of us couples booked SY suites so when it goes down we are really energetic on gettng on the phone. This time they asked if we wanted to move to SS but being they are under the Lido deck not sure on noise from chair movements etc so we stuck with the deduction from our bill. I watch daily sometimes twice :D But CC people have helped on numerous occasions when they announce a price drop or credits they got so I thought I would . :D

OH yeah, I was all over that one. I do the print screen just in case I can't get anyone right away. Four of us couples booked SY suites so when it goes down we are really energetic on gettng on the phone. This time they asked if we wanted to move to SS but being they are under the Lido deck not sure on noise from chair movements etc so we stuck with the deduction from our bill. I watch daily sometimes twice :D But CC people have helped on numerous occasions when they announce a price drop or credits they got so I thought I would . :D

I agree with you about the SY being better locations than the SS. I guess that is why next year at this time HAL is reversing the two categories on some of its ships.

DaveOKC

Archived