Mariner delayed

My mom is in Galveston waiting to board the Mariner....the computers are "down" and they cannot be manually checked in....a lot of unhappy people standing in a non air conditioned terminal....and it's hot today....hopefully the rest of the cruise will be uneventful!

Bonnie

Probably delayed by the woman that wanted to bring on PEPPER SPRAY so she would feel safe!:eek:

That's what I was thinking. Royal Caribbean may have read that thread and had port security lock the port down....:rolleyes:

RCCL just may pull out if we keep up the bad post's. Not too mention, they think they're not making enough money off us.

We've had Rhapsody, Voyager, Mariner, Splendour for awhile. When we had a lot of cruise ships, it was because of 9/11, nobody wanted to fly. Guess what I don't want to either....let's keep a RCCL ship here.

We sailed on Mariner Jan/Feb/March, the only time we had an issue was in February. We've been to other port's that have been worse.

Of course, if there's any issue getting on/off right now, the prez has a lot to do with that because of his Sequester.

We do fly for the big ships. We love them.

.a lot of unhappy people standing in a non air conditioned terminal....and it's hot today....

Im sorry to hear your mom is delayed but you call mid 70's hot:confused:

I might say that being from SF but your from TX:p

Never will I ever sail from Galveston again. It was nothing but trouble. New Orleans is the only Gulf port we have had an excellent experience with. Galveston left a bitter taste in my mouth with Voyager!

My mom is in Galveston waiting to board the Mariner....the computers are "down" and they cannot be manually checked in....a lot of unhappy people standing in a non air conditioned terminal....and it's hot today....hopefully the rest of the cruise will be uneventful!

Bonnie

I did notice that the mariner left on time, in fact a bit early...4:20. Before the Carnival Magic even. :D

Archived