FTTF Northeast...?

cooncat_mom

Anyone hear any rumors about FTTF coming to Boston this summer? I travel with an avid photographer and it'd be nice to be able to ditch the equipment when we board! (And checking it is VERY much out of the question! :eek::D)

I was told by a Carnival supervisor that FTTF will not be coming to Boston because it's not a permanent port.

Thank you. I was suspecting that Boston wouldn't be included, but hadn't thought about it not being a permanent port (pity, I don't like flying so Boston & NYC area are great for me!). I know there's not a lot of room for VIP area so was thinking more about that. sigh. :(

The person I spoke to about 2 months ago told me that it wasn't available "yet", but to check back about 3 months before my sailing. So I keep crossing my fingers.

I have heard a few people post on here that because it is a season port, it probably won't be available, I'm hoping that information is incorrect.

The person I spoke to about 2 months ago told me that it wasn't available "yet", but to check back about 3 months before my sailing. So I keep crossing my fingers.

I have heard a few people post on here that because it is a season port, it probably won't be available, I'm hoping that information is incorrect.

that is what I was told regarding the Glory to Canada

Considering responses from John Heald on the subject at ANY additional ports has been... well ... kinda .... not really saying anything.

I would guess that Carnival is either 1) consdiering increasing the cost 2) doing away with it or 3) way too busy with everything else to deal with it.

I really wanted it for my upcoming cruise, but have a feeling that FTTF will not be seen anywhere new this year (as well as the Cheers program). So I have talked my self out of really needing it. It makes me feel better that way.

If it's any consolation at all we went on the Glory out of Boston last summer. Everything went really well and we boarded pretty fast with minimum lines. We got there close to 10:30 and were on board by 11:30.

Our room was ready before 1:00. I also wanted FTTF but it's not really a big loss that they're not having it.

Honestly, since we tend to get to ports around 10;30/11 AM, I've never found a long wait for any cruise we've taken. The only exception was the Glory out of Boston last year, but we knew about the whales and the weather beforehand (and had a wonderful time anyway!). Most of the FTTF perks aren't interesting to me - just the ability to part with the bags! I'll keep checking (you never know!), but either way - am more than ready for some cruisin'!

Archived