Where is the FOS?

ejeffo

I am trying to find the Freedom OTS and I am having a hard time. What is the best way to see where she is? I have looked on a couple of different tracking sites with no luck.

So once again... Looking for the FOS to see if she made it to Coco Cay... nothing. When I search on marinetraffic dot com it says "out of range."

Anyone know a trick or another webiste to see if she made it there? Thanks!

So once again... Looking for the FOS to see if she made it to Coco Cay... nothing. When I search on marinetraffic dot com it says "out of range."

Anyone know a trick or another webiste to see if she made it there? Thanks!

If Marine Traffic say "out of Range" then the ship most likely is not transmitting it position. I am not sure that other sites will be of help to you. I am not sure why ships don't transmit their positions all the time. I have an easier time tracking some ships more than others.

In labadee today. Alternates western and eastern Caribbean. When ships are out of range, they won't appear in search.

Was on fos last week and we did make it in to coco cay - breezy but seas were fairly small.

Hope this helps.

Not sure if this helps, but she's doing a western this week and today is a sea day, so she's probably out of range of any tracking station. We've done a half-dozen easterns on FOS and have never missed Coco Cay, so the odds she made it there last week are good. Unlike Monarch or Majesty (which are much smaller ships) weather doesn't seem to bother FOS as much.

In labadee today. Alternates western and eastern Caribbean. When ships are out of range, they won't appear in search.

Was on fos last week and we did make it in to coco cay - breezy but seas were fairly small.

Hope this helps.

Labadee is hardly "out of range". I have seen plenty of ships there on Marine Traffic.

Hope this helps.

Actually, she'll be in Labadee tomorrow. Her first day on the western route is a sea day.

BTW, Can you answer a raging debate on CC regarding RCL's apparent inability to tell time ;) what time did you arrive in St. Thomas? Was it midnight, or noon?

Archived