? Port Of New York never been there

Cruisegirl6

Does anybody know what time I can enter the terminal the day boarding the Breakaway? I am staying at my sister in laws house in the island and need to get a car service to the pier and wonder what time I should arrive and how early they allow us to go inside. Thank you.

Does anybody know what time I can enter the terminal the day boarding the Breakaway? I am staying at my sister in laws house in the island and need to get a car service to the pier and wonder what time I should arrive and how early they allow us to go inside. Thank you.

When I cruised on the Gem, we arrived at the pier around 12:30pm, which seemed to be perfect. From curb to buffet was about 45 minutes for us.

I sailed the Gem from NY and arrived around 10:30 - I actually was aiming to get there earlier but it was the MS Bike Race (grrrr). For Breakaway I plan on arriving between 10 and 10:30.

You're complaining about some traffic for a bike ride(not race) that is a major fundraiser for Multiple Sclerosis.:(

I don't know about the NY ride, but I ride in the Northern Ohio ride which is a two day event totaling a little over 160 miles or more if you choose to ride 100 miles the first day. It is quite humbling having people with MS at the finish line, most of whom are in wheelchairs thanking you for riding for them. And seeing that the ride here is the first weekend in August it is usually hot and the last 2 years it has rained the second day, but they were still there.

Archived