Is anybody else looking at the 2 night Oasis?

I'm wondering if I am crazy or not for holding this cruise. All std. inside rooms Q-L are $349 pp. I don't see spending $3k for a suite for a weekend cruise.

Has it snagged anybody else's interest? No time off work+Oasis= once in a lifetime!

I was intrigued, so I checked . . . but as of this moment, the "smaller interior" rooms are $882/two people -- that's total price, including taxes and port fees. I suppose the $349 rooms are sold out.

Smaller insides should be 349 plus tax/fees. I have a Cat M held for the same price.

I had no idea about this cruise. Thanks for starting this thread. Will definitely be booking it tonight since I've never experienced this ship.

You are very welcome. It is a little pricey but I just out down my deposit. I think it will be a great time.

I'm pondering the 2 night prior to the TA! We have never done more than two sea days so not sure about the TA. We did the decide later deposit on our recent cruise so I can always book it and cancel if we decide not to. Oh what to do!

I've never done a 2 night cruise, done a 4 night which was nice, but don't know if i would enjoy such a short cruise, i think i would want to stay on the boat longer, something maybe my wife and I should look into for little weekend getaways

We did the 3 night one they had on the Allure in Feb, just to get a taste the Oasis Class ships and see if we would like to commit to a whole week- had a blast, in 3 days never ate at the same venue twice and didn't get to try everything- there was so much stuff we didn't get to do!!

It was worth the high price point not to mention rather expensive airfares for us, just to try the ship- what a great weekend getaway!

If you don't mind the price, I think this is a great opportunity, especially for Florida residents who drive to the port.

Not cost effective when you have to fly from the west coast...the more days the better for us...How lucky you FL's are to have so many choices on RCI.

It's not really so many choices. It has a lot to do with where you live. I'm in south Florida. So I have allure/oasis , majesty. Everything else is a far drive for me. After driving and parking its not longer cost effective. While 3 ships is great compared too people who have none cruising the same itinary can't get old fast.

It's not really so many choices. It has a lot to do with where you live. I'm in south Florida. So I have allure/oasis , majesty. Everything else is a far drive for me. After driving and parking its not longer cost effective. While 3 ships is great compared too people who have none cruising the same itinary can't get old fast.

The Mexican Riviera never got "old" for us...I gave RCI lots of $$$'s for the "same old thing". Guess it wasn't enough to keep them here on the west coast...but I tried and so did many in our family...It was the start to our cruise addiction ;):)

Archived