Fantasy questions

misfit72ford

Just a couple questions,

What is the latest you can board the Fantasy? We are looking at cruising the day I take my last final (it's the only one that fits between spring and summer semesters) and could be at the port at 1:30. (we will have outside insurance just in case) We are looking at May 3rd if that makes a difference.

It the cheers program available? This will be a relaxation cruise for us and we are not even planning on getting off the ship! :)

We have cruised on the Fantasy three times before and love her! The current sale makes this such a good deal we don't want to pass it up.

90 minutes before the cruise leaves if you have not filled out your boarding pass, or 60 minutes before if you have boarding pass in hand.

I would not cut it that close unless you have to.

thats what carnival says.. but I have arrived past the last hour by 5 minutes and was not the last one there.

Just a couple questions,

What is the latest you can board the Fantasy? We are looking at cruising the day I take my last final (it's the only one that fits between spring and summer semesters) and could be at the port at 1:30. (we will have outside insurance just in case) We are looking at May 3rd if that makes a difference.

It the cheers program available? This will be a relaxation cruise for us and we are not even planning on getting off the ship! :)

We have cruised on the Fantasy three times before and love her! The current sale makes this such a good deal we don't want to pass it up.

We have a May 3 roll call on hear if you do book for this cruise:cool:

Sorry, I wasn't specific with my question. What's the earliest anyone can board the ship? We're going on the 13th and I don't want to get there and NOT be allowed on board because I'm too anxious. :) We're in Newberry so I understand your 3.5 hour trip. We're about the same distance but we have family in the area so we're leaving the day prior so we can visit them before we leave.

embarking times are dependent on ,getting all the previous guests off ,then once customs clears and allows the embarkation to commence.It was around 11:30 when they started letting us come over via the busses to the terminal,but once inside we were on board by 12.

Archived