Tiki Beach

beachgal58

Has anyone been to Tiki Beach on 7 mile? I know there is coral/snorkeling, is the water full of coral/rocks, wondering if non snorkelers are able to just walk in and enjoy the water w/o getting cut up and banged into rocks??

Cindy

According to DH, there are more rocks than at Royal Palms but swimming is still okay. Our verdict was that we prefer the lounge/seating area and food at Tiki Beach, but he prefers the swimming at RP.

Can you rent chairs at Tiki Beach if you are not coming through a ship excursion? Is it a public beach that anyone can go to? Is it safe? How much did it cost to get from the cruise terminal, and how far is it? Thanks!

Tiki beach is at the further end of Seven Mile Beach, so maybe 15 minutes? I've never driven there from the port (we do land vacations in Cayman) so I'm just guessing.

Anyone can visit, whether with a cruise ship or not. Info is on their website - http://tikibeachcayman.net/index.html

It's very safe, as is the vast majority of the island. It's very developed and tourist-driven, clean, safe, etc.

Archived