Price drop, one cabin denied?

CatlinSTJ

Our cabin price dropped again so I submitted the online forms and they gave us the adjustment...for one of the two cabins. They're adjoining, same class, identical rates, etc., we've submitted several price drops now without issue. I e-mailed my PVP to see if he could help and got a message back stating there was "no such user.". So, I guess I'll be calling Carnival directly tomorrow to see what's going on - this is crazy!

I just had this happen but kind of expected it. I had booked one room initially for 4 of us with early saver. When they had the great sales I then changed it to two rooms. It was past the time we could get early saver. I submitted a price drop for both but was denied one. I thought it probably would work that way and was not upset, their rules, not mine.

I don't think my sleeping husband and daughters would have appreciated me calling Carnival after 11:00PM :)

I'll try replying to the message - thanks for the suggestion! I assumed they used a no reply e-mail account for those.

Archived