when was the new MDR menu added?

Hi

Im trying to find the list of the new MDR menu that royal caribbean has now but I cant really tell if im reading an old menu or the new one:confused: Im sayling in 3 weeks and I wnated to see what is new in the MDR

I can't take credit for this, but a fellow CC member put this together.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/idx7jb0iajr6clu/New%20RCI%20Menus.pdf

Thanx for this link :)

Can anyone tell me we are going on the independence of the seas at the end of June will the above be likely to be the same menu and will it just be repeated the second week thanx x :)

Can anyone tell me we are going on the independence of the seas at the end of June will the above be likely to be the same menu and will it just be repeated the second week thanx x :)

If you are doing a b2b, then the menu will be the same for both cruises though it might not be served in the order shown in the link.

Hi Mandy,the 7 day menu will be repeated the 2nd week. :D

If you are doing a b2b, then the menu will be the same for both cruises though it might not be served in the order shown in the link.

:) Cheers Now i know if i eat somewhere else that i can still get what i would have eaten on the second week.;)

Does anyone know if its on the Indy yet?

:) Cheers Now i know if i eat somewhere else that i can still get what i would have eaten on the second week.;)

Does anyone know if its on the Indy yet?

The new menu began on Indy in March. We cruised on the 24th and experienced the new menu. Just OK......nothing special.

The new menu began on Indy in March. We cruised on the 24th and experienced the new menu. Just OK......nothing special.

I really enjoyed the new menus on the Oasis last month. I did a review of the food and included lots of photos of the menus and food items. If you have not read seen the thread before, you can access it using the link below.

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1813591

:)

I really enjoyed the new menus on the Oasis last month. I did a review of the food and included lots of photos of the menus and food items. If you have not read seen the thread before, you can access it using the link below.

http://messages.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1813591

:) The food looks great and the review was excellent thank you :)

• 4 weeks later...

If it is not a B2B but a genuine 14 night won't there be different menus? We have done 2 previous 14 night cruises on Indy and had 14 different menus, although some dishes were similar.

If it is not a B2B but a genuine 14 night won't there be different menus? We have done 2 previous 14 night cruises on Indy and had 14 different menus, although some dishes were similar.

Correct, the menus will be different each night on a 14 day cruise. There may be entrees repeated on some of the menus.

Archived