17 yeas old in Bars?

I will be traveling with my 17 year old daughter. Will she be allowed in the bars for trivia during the day and also in the evening she is not drinking ?

I am aware that teens have their own separate nightclub but are there any family evening venues onboard AOS.

Also, what is the policy regarding age restriction in the gym?

Sorry for all the questions.:o

Thanks.

Yes. She should be allowed in any of the bars at any time (before the 1:00 a.m. curfew) except the main dance club/disco.

You do not have to be with her either. My teens often make it to trivia games, etc even if DH and I are not there.

The only time I saw under-agers strictly not allowed was for the "disco/nightclub" -- they scanned your SeaPass to check age if you looked young (exception: the night that the teen disco is held there and the adults get booted up to the pool deck).

Also, The Quest is for adults only, but that's just one event on one evening.

I do not know whether it was enforced or not, but on our March Liberty sailing the Compass said the Viking Crown Lounge and Olive or Twist are for adults 19 and older only after 10:00pm.

Our daughter was allowed in the gym by herself when she was 17.

I will be traveling with my 17 year old daughter. Will she be allowed in the bars for trivia during the day and also in the evening she is not drinking ?

I am aware that teens have their own separate nightclub but are there any family evening venues onboard AOS.

Also, what is the policy regarding age restriction in the gym?

Sorry for all the questions.:o

Thanks.

Think you got the rest of the answers, but will add anyone 16 and older is allowed in the gym. The only plce ypur daughter will not be allowed is the nightclub, and maybe anither bar or two, after 10 PM or so. Go and enjoy your cruise with your daughter.

Archived