Aqua Class on Summit questions

puggylicious

If you don't want to eat inBlu you can use the main dinning room. Just go there on your first day and get a table assignment.

Not sure where the poster got this info, but on every ship I've been on (5 in the past year), the procedure is to ask your Blu Maitre d' how he would like to handle requests to eat in the MDR. In most cases, they will say "just go to Select Dining"; in a few cases, they will ask to arrange that you eat at early or late seating.

I have heard no one suggest just going to the MDR and trying to get a table assigned permanently unless you tell Blu you are doing it...and frankly, I don't think the MDR would assign you to a table for the cruise....they shouldn't. You are paying for aqua class and that means you are assigned to Blu and not the MDR. You are welcome to eat in the MDR if they can accommodate you.

What cabin were you in?

Can you eat in blu one night and the mdr another, with select dining?

We were in 1120. A good cabin after the heating problem was solved. Going to Canada was very cold so a number of people had heating problems in the new cabins.

I never heard of anyone mixing Select Dining with Blu. I hope someone else can help on that one.

Archived