On-Line Steakhouse Reservations

fabby50

Hello! I did a couple of pre-reservations on the Carnival website for the steakhouse and haven't seen a confirmation from them.

Do they usually email?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

Yes, it normally takes 2 days for someone to respond.

I've been waiting 4 days for any kind of confirmation or response. Yesterday, after 3 days I found the email address of the ship's steakhouse and sent my request to them. Haven't heard back yet. If that doesn't work PVP suggested contacting John Heald or just wait and book on board. But we really want the 1st night so I am anxious to get it done sooner rather than later.

Huh - well, it's been about a week and I still haven't received anything. We're on the Miracle.

I guess I'll just check when we board. I don't want to double book, but we'd also like to eat there the first night. Plus, I've heard if you want a vegetarian meal, you have to request it in advance, so I wanted to do that too. I figured I'd reply to whatever confirmation they sent me.

Thank you for the info -

Huh - well, it's been about a week and I still haven't received anything. We're on the Miracle.

I guess I'll just check when we board. I don't want to double book, but we'd also like to eat there the first night. Plus, I've heard if you want a vegetarian meal, you have to request it in advance, so I wanted to do that too. I figured I'd reply to whatever confirmation they sent me.

Thank you for the info -

You could email them at misteakhouse@carnival.com to see if they received your reservation request.

Hope that helps,

Tim

Hello! I did a couple of pre-reservations on the Carnival website for the steakhouse and haven't seen a confirmation from them.

Do they usually email?

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

We booked our steakhouse reservations for the Liberty online through the Carnival website, and took a week before we received the email confirmation. We recently added a person to the reservation by emailing the maitre d' of the steakhouse, and heard back the same day confirming the new reservation. My advice is to give it couple of days and then send an email to the maitre d' of your ship to check on your status. I wouldn't try to book through the website more than once.

Archived