Blu reservations?

puggylicious

We just upgraded to an Aqua Class room on the Summit :). I know that we are able to eat in Blu as part of being in an Aqua Class room. Do you need to make reservations? If not is there a wait?

Are there any special perks in the Aqua Class that I should make sure to take advantage of?

This is a first in this class for us, so we don't want to miss anything.

There are no reservations and no wait for the Blu Restaurant. Just show up when you are hungry.

I would check out the Persian Garden and the Relaxation Room. Those amenities are included in Aqua Class.

you will find a bottle of sparkling wine in your cabin when you embark. You can either open and enjoy it at your leisure, or, in most cases, you can take it with you to dinner and ask if the sommelier will give you a credit for the bottle towards another bottle of red/white wine of your choice. They are usually quite accommodating and give you a $28 credit.

Tell your cabin steward if you would like canapes, a cheese platter or shrimp cocktail delivered in the afternoon to your cabin about 4pm..the default is canapes and they are not generally thought to be the best choice (I'm being kind).

There are different pillows available although you probably won't find the "pillow menu" because very few ever find it. Ask your room steward for the options (no charge to change or try all of them).

If your luggage won't fit under the bed, ask your steward to store the bags for you.

enjoy your cruise...blu is terrific

You also will be able to have breakfast in Blu and you will get smoothies, and fresh squeezed OJ and grapefruit juice. Also a expanded breakfast menu for room service.

Couple of bottles of water per day but don't use that big one because you will be charged.

You will also get a pen with leather note pad , and leather cc holder. There will also be a nicer Celebrity tote bag.

They list some priorities but they are hit and miss. Sometimes they are worth it and other times they aren't.

I think the important things have been addressed. The rest are listed on X web site.

If you have a party of 6 or more it is a good idea to give your maitre 'd a heads up. The majority of the tables are two tops which can easily be set up for 4.

Do try to give yourselves plenty of time especially if you are trying to catch a show.

Enjoy!

There are no reservations and no wait for the Blu Restaurant. Just show up when you are hungry.

I would check out the Persian Garden and the Relaxation Room. Those amenities are included in Aqua Class.

OP is on Summit - no Relaxation room.

Archived