Executive Chef Jeremy Snowden - Alaska 2013 ??

Duck Duck Cruise

I don't think so. We were on the Grand 49 day South America and got a chance to talk with him. He is going to the Diamond in Asia. I believe he said April.

Thank you so much for your answer. He was on our Hawaii trip in 2010. We went to the Chef's Table and it was the best one we have ever had. We have attended three different ones with different Chef's and his was like comparing Wagu Beef and Spam! It was that GOOD!

I have to disagree with the previous poster. I sailed on the Golden to Hawaii and Jeremy Snowden was the executive chef. The Chefs Table was a disaster, the Maitre'D could stop saying how sorry he was. The chef told me that he never tasted the food and he found that people didn't like their food seasoned.

We are sailing on the Grand the end of May and were upset to find that Chef Snowden was on the Grand. But, if he is not going to be on the ship, this is our personal opinion, we are thrilled.

Again, everything is a matter of personal choice.

Enjoy:)

synet165

I don't think so. We were on the Grand 49 day South America and got a chance to talk with him. He is going to the Diamond in Asia. I believe he said April.

He's listed on the March 31st Platter out of San Francisco.

Tom:)

The Diamond will be in Alaska this summer.

I'm new to Cruise Critic. Just booked a cruise today after I spent hours researching sites like yours for really helpful information. I love to read what the members have to say about their cruise experiences and look forward to reading more.

Archived