Lots of RCI secrets compiled, packing list, Oasis schedule!!

• 2 weeks later...

If you're planning lots of outside time on a windy ship you may find your hair turns to straw or whatever. The wind, salt spray, and sun can do you in. I learned that on a transatlantic, so now pack extra conditioner and the "intensive hair treatment" stuff.

Also, those people who don't pre plan are the ones standing in the Atrium going, "well, I dunno, what do you want to do...?"... as the tenders float way...

My brother went to Europe without planning anything, with several friends, and none of them speak anymore!

Overall that is a nice and helpful list, thanks :)

I do want to clarify the policy on bringing wine onboard (in case others are using your list as a guide). The policy is NOT one 750 ml bottle per person.

It IS two 750 ml bottles per stateroom.

If there were three or four adults sharing a stateroom they would still be limited to a total of 2 bottles and if one adult is sailing alone with their kids that person can still bring 2 bottles, even as the sole adult.

Here is a link to the policy on RCIs site:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&faqId=260&faqSubjectId=333

Eventually all good things come to an end by people posting online. :)

Thank you , if I post my secret then they wouldn't be secret. I see some of my secrets posted jn here but not all

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 2 months later...

Hi SuperPlanner,

What a great list and idea's I just got off the Oasis and currently writing a review... I have listed all the Cruise Compasses for the Eastern route.

Oasis, 3/22-29/14 so so writing, pretty good pictures, really pretty girls

Hope you find some things in the review to help you.

Caneguy

I like your style and super tips !!! Alternative dining spots and take out food options make for a good 'plan b' - I always like having a plan B. :). :)

Exactly where does one pick up folding map of the ship. - my first time on RCCL Allure this August...

Many thanks and happy sails..

• 1 year later...
I like your style and super tips !!! Alternative dining spots and take out food options make for a good 'plan b' - I always like having a plan B. :). :)

Exactly where does one pick up folding map of the ship. - my first time on RCCL Allure this August...

Many thanks and happy sails..

You can pick up the map at guest services

Since you mentioned it-

I heard that this is not allowed with large fines....BUT

Has anyone been caught? They don't search bag on the way out or anything, right?

We have been to Cozumel several times lately. they are very strict about food brought ashore. There is always a large table of fruit and other food items they have confiscated. They had a dog at the entrance last time and they had people looking in our beach bags.

So, yes lots of people were caught.

Prepackaged items, water, sodas etc. are OK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
If I missed it somewhere in this thread, please forgive me....but.....

Does anyone have a link to a post with the current western itinerary menus and their order of appearance?

Thank you in advance! :D

Holly

Menus: http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/

Order: Mojo, Saffron (Formal), Pimento, Shiitake, Jasmine (Formal), Basil, Pomodoro.