Dining in New Orleans

I am looking for places that serve great seafood like shrimp po boys and soft shell crab but has options for NON seafood eaters as well, I have looked at Acme Oyster house menu and yes it has limited non seafood options but very limited, I know that there is some kind of dining place that will work for us and our travel buddies :)

I HIGHLY recommend Oceana Grill located at Bourbon St. and Conti. You will have plenty of options for steaks, gumbo, seafood, waterfowl, and my personal favorite--chicken fettucini. We love the place so much that we eat there every time we go to New Orleans.

--Susan

We eat at Oceania Grill everytime we get to New Orleans....Had everything from from Gumbo to blackened Chicken,Steak...great osyters on the half shell,....If you are at Oceania Grill the night of May 25, 2013 we will be eating there again, before our cruise Sunday.....

We eat at Oceania Grill everytime we get to New Orleans....Had everything from from Gumbo to blackened Chicken,Steak...great osyters on the half shell,....If you are at Oceania Grill the night of May 25, 2013 we will be eating there again, before our cruise Sunday.....

We were just on the Conquest March 10th. Love the 2.0 upgrades! Hope you enjoy your cruise.

I think so.

Trip Advisor had a thread about this restaurant. Supposedlly the servers ask the patrons to write them up on Trip Advisor. For that reason I had taken them off my very long list of restaurants for my upcoming trip.

So many restaurants and so few days ... I don't want to make a mistake.;)

• 2 weeks later...
Oceana was good but Deanies blows them away in quality, quantity and pricing.

thanks but we were looking for somewhere that had bigger selection for non seafood eaters, it looked like the only thing for cruisedogs 2000 would be a steak

• 3 weeks later...

La Boca Restaurant

I ate here for Superbowl and the best steak in 30 years they get the beef from Oregon. I was with a big meat manager from Costco and he knows his beef and knew that this beef they serve is the best around.

Good priced ...small and nice

Archived