dumb question from veteran cruise re: past guest

CENTEX CRUISER

Also, I think it doesn't have to only be on Carnival. You are a past guest if you cruise on any cruiselines owned by Carnival.

If that's true, things have changed. :confused:

When we cruise on Carnival, none of our past cruises from Princess where we're Elite count. None from HAL count either.

LuLu

~~~~

When we cruise on Carnival, none of our past cruises from Princess where we're Elite count. None from HAL count either.

LuLu

~~~~

sparky didnt mean that they count together, just that if you were on princess, they would let you book the past guest rate on Carnival in the past.. in fact I didnt even have to prove I ever cruised with carnival to book past guest, they never checked the first time I booked Carnival after over 20 years of not cruising.

LuLu

~~~~

Your cruises on Princess and HAL do not transfer to Carnival but if you have ever sailed on any cruise line owned by CCL then you are eligible for the past guest rate.

Example: I am looking to sail on HAL for the first time. I am eligible for the past guest rate because I have sailed on Carnival. I am Platinum on Carnival but that does not transfer to HAL. The rewards programs are different and not combined. Same goes for someone who has sailed HAL but not Carnival. If they wanted to sail Carnival for the first time they could use the Past Guest Rate.

Archived