55+ discounts

stev5138

Just click on that option when you check cruises. Also past guest, states, and veteran.

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I'm sure the OP is clicking on all rates that apply to him/her. However, as I stated previously, Senior Discounts are not available on all cruises. Last year, they showed up closer to our sale date.

I did check specifically for that discount. The 55+ discount has all but disappeared from CCL's pricing. That has not been the case in past years.

Just curious, the cruises you are checking, how far out are they? We've got cruises booked for next month and November, and also have not seen any 55+ rates. I'd think it's probable too far out still for November cruise, but somewhat surprised I've not yet seen 55+ rates for next month. Seems they have gotten scarce.

I'm sure the OP is clicking on all rates that apply to him/her. However, as I stated previously, Senior Discounts are not available on all cruises.

WORD! They are not on all sailings and CCL giveth and taketh any time they want.

Archived