Fridge ?

jamesfam

What do you mean it's full ?? I'm sorry do they put stuff in there like a hotel does ?? Don't want the kids to get in there !! What I heard was that people will get the cheers program and then will order beers whenever and ask the bartender to keep cap on and put in room so they have them in their cabin. We are both getting cheers program and thought that was a good idea but couldn't remember a fridge

What do you mean it's full ?? I'm sorry do they put stuff in there like a hotel does ?? Don't want the kids to get in there !! What I heard was that people will get the cheers program and then will order beers whenever and ask the bartender to keep cap on and put in room so they have them in their cabin. We are both getting cheers program and thought that was a good idea but couldn't remember a fridge

yes, just like a hotel. If you move the stuff out its still in the cabin. When I asked my steward once to remove it.. he just moved it into the top part above the desk once... and the other time put it on the desk to clutter it up.

I just dont bother any more with it.

The steward doesnt want to remove it from the cabin, as he has to put it back in after you leave for the next people.

You can ask your cabin steward to lock the mini refrigerator. That way, s/he doesn't have to remove/return the items for sale to the next cruisers and you won't have to worry about the little ones near the glass and alcohol.

If you have small children, that may be your best bet.

Archived