meeting new people oasis jun 1

Anyone going to be on the Oasis of the Seas June 1-8? Here's my situation I am 24 and still my parents want to bring me and my sister (22) on a vacation. Not my ideal crowd but it's free for me so I'll certainly take it. My concern is that since my sister is for the most part a non-drinker/partier and my parents are well ... my parents, that I'd basically be alone for the bar/nightclub scene. Just wondering what others have done in this position and just how easy it would be to assimilate into groups of strangers? Thanks for any possible help

Anyone going to be on the Oasis of the Seas June 1-8? Here's my situation I am 24 and still my parents want to bring me and my sister (22) on a vacation. Not my ideal crowd but it's free for me so I'll certainly take it. My concern is that since my sister is for the most part a non-drinker/partier and my parents are well ... my parents, that I'd basically be alone for the bar/nightclub scene. Just wondering what others have done in this position and just how easy it would be to assimilate into groups of strangers? Thanks for any possible help

People are pretty friendly on cruises. If they have singles get togethers, you should go. If you go to a bar or nightclub solo, generally others will chat with you.

I would encourage you to post on the roll call and sign up for and attend the meet & mingle...that way you will already sort of "know" some people on your sailing. :)

People are pretty friendly on cruises. If they have singles get togethers, you should go. If you go to a bar or nightclub solo, generally others will chat with you.

I would encourage you to post on the roll call and sign up for and attend the meet & mingle...that way you will already sort of "know" some people on your sailing. :)

Thank you very much I'll be sure to try that

Archived