OMG - In 6 Days I Will Be On Allure

Finally!!!! Just want to thank all of you who have helped answer my questions throughout the last 9 months. Your answers were really helpful and I made some great decisions based on them. Still waiting to see if I get upgraded to that Royal Loft Suite (HAHAHA) as we all are. In the big scheme of things, I am very happy and excited with my cabin, my dining reservations, shore excursions, etc. and cannot wait to get on. A lot of the fun in cruising is actually planning for it. So once again, thank you, and I will write a review when I get back

Finally!!!! Just want to thank all of you who have helped answer my questions throughout the last 9 months. Your answers were really helpful and I made some great decisions based on them. Still waiting to see if I get upgraded to that Royal Loft Suite (HAHAHA) as we all are. In the big scheme of things, I am very happy and excited with my cabin, my dining reservations, shore excursions, etc. and cannot wait to get on. A lot of the fun in cruising is actually planning for it. So once again, thank you, and I will write a review when I get back

And you haven't participated in the greatest Allure roll call of all time?

And you haven't participated in the greatest Allure roll call of all time?

Have to weigh in here also. This Allure roll call for 4/28/13 without a doubt is the best ever roll call! Not only am I excited to be on this cruise, but looking forward to meeting everyone at the M&M!

Your excitement is so contagious. We will be on the Allure in 12 days! I guess I will have to wait to read your review! Have a great trip! :)

Have to weigh in here also. This Allure roll call for 4/28/13 without a doubt is the best ever roll call! Not only am I excited to be on this cruise, but looking forward to meeting everyone at the M&M!

I have to second this! :D

I could probably fit into a mid-to-large size suitcase if you care to take me with you. I fully understand that I would be a little sore after making it to your room with the way they toss luggage around, but all you have to do is unpack me - I'll pay for my own spa massage to work out the kinks.

Have a wonderful voyage :D

Have a great cruise!

Oh... and you are now a little bit closer to getting on your cruise.

And now you're a little closer to getting on your cruise.

And now you're even closer.

And now you're even closer.

And now you're closer still! Have a fantastic time!

Archived