Why is ________ the best ship ever?

2 cruzen

I read about people saying, Liberty, or whatever ship is their favorite or best ever. I would like to know what makes it the best.....service, decor, food, entertainment?

I understand for some it's layout or size of the ship. Personally, I loved all the new stuff on the Breeze, but liked the size of Miracle. Layout on Glory, having to go up to get down to dining room drove me crazy. It seems that we have always had great service; menu is the same fillet wide, as seems the entertainment is heading that way.

So please help me out and explain why your favorite ship is your favorite. Thanks!

I don't know about it being the best ship ever, but my favorite is Triumph.

Triumph, embarrassing problems aside, is just the right size.

It is a bit bigger than Fantasy class and yet smaller than Conquest class ships.

A big ship in a smaller package.

The Legend for the layout and the band at Satchmo's or the Fascination because of the part of the lido in the back under the pizza vent where I can still have a smoke and watch the stars rise, and not have to pay for a balcony.

i have a quick review in my signature of the liberty.. and it was hard to explain why i loved it so much.. I mean the ships are similar.. But then, when you finally sail THAT JUST RIGHT SHIP it hits you.. weird.. But true..

The Liberty, for me, was a combination of the light, bright decor, the staff, the great daily schedule.. all in all.. it felt different.. I loved it! Now I really enjoyed the Dream class.. But the Liberty is the only one that felt different..

ok dont know if thats helpful.. but there it is..

If its best ship on Carnival, it's any of the 4 Spirit class vessel.

But best ship ever? Certainly it's not in the Carnival fleet.

Ditto. Although I'd have to go with Pride specifically for the best Carnival ship, since I haven't been on any other Spirit class ship. But it is my favourite of the Carnival ships I've been on for layout, size (not too big, not too crowded), and a less-gaudy decor than the others. ETA: Pride is also better than others because it has no giant TV screen on Lido.

And I completely agree with the second statement.:cool:

i have a quick review in my signature of the liberty.. and it was hard to explain why i loved it so much.. I mean the ships are similar.. But then, when you finally sail THAT JUST RIGHT SHIP it hits you.. weird.. But true..

The Liberty, for me, was a combination of the light, bright decor, the staff, the great daily schedule.. all in all.. it felt different.. I loved it! Now I really enjoyed the Dream class.. But the Liberty is the only one that felt different..

ok dont know if thats helpful.. but there it is..

Well, that's great to know since Liberty is our next ship to cruise on.....in 300+ days. :rolleyes:

Freedom of the Seas..

I second that. The decor is a little more subdued than the rest of that class. Lots of wood and believe it or not, red snake skin.

Without a doubt, the crew was the best. All so friendly and it seemed like they all knew our names after the first day. We've never sailed on the same ship twice but would do it again on the Freedom in a heartbeat.

I second that. The decor is a little more subdued than the rest of that class. Lots of wood and believe it or not, red snake skin.

Without a doubt, the crew was the best. All so friendly and it seemed like they all knew our names after the first day. We've never sailed on the same ship twice but would do it again on the Freedom in a heartbeat.

I don't think you cruised the FOtS.

Ditto. Although I'd have to go with Pride specifically for the best Carnival ship, since I haven't been on any other Spirit class ship. But it is my favourite of the Carnival ships I've been on for layout, size (not too big, not too crowded), and a less-gaudy decor than the others. ETA: Pride is also better than others because it has no giant TV screen on Lido.

:

The Pride falls second for me. Legend is on top of my list.

Archived