NEW 123 Offer Arrived Today...

Islandgirl4242

It would be nice if Celebrity passed on these offers to people like me who have already booked on the Fjords cruise 26/07/2013 (I thought getting the drinks package was good but all three would be even nicer) :D

PS. UK resident and booked in the Uk

Can you get this new 1-2-3 triple play offer if you have an existing booking with the old 1-2-3 offer on an eligible European cruise that's not past payment yet?

Hi Canadianguy,

My understanding is, that as long as the sailing is eligible, you are before final payment, agree to pay the prevailing Five Star rate, and are willing to forego any existing Celebrity promotions on your booking, you should be able to obtain the triple play offer. Of course, much of your decision will depend upon the price you've previously paid, vs. the current Five Star rate.

At the very least, it's worth a phone call to your TA, or Celebrity if you've booked direct. Please let us know what happens. Good Luck !

Hi, There are only two departure for Norway, Either 7/5/13 or 7/26/13. No offer for 8/16/13 :(

That's a shame, I have been advised that the 8/16/13 sailing still qualfies for the choice of 2 of the 123 Go items though so all is not lost.

Just wish I could find a US TA who responds a bit quicker to queries, I need to hurry up and book this.

That's a shame, I have been advised that the 8/16/13 sailing still qualfies for the choice of 2 of the 123 Go items though so all is not lost.

Just wish I could find a US TA who responds a bit quicker to queries, I need to hurry up and book this.

I thought the offer was until April 30th. You might wanna call them, sometimes that's just easier.

Hi, There are only two departure for Norway, Either 7/5/13 or 7/26/13. No offer for 8/16/13 :(

That's dumb information, The Celebrity Infinity sails out of Hawick, England on 16th August on 10 day cruise to Norway.

Yes, it is included in the 1-2-3--Go promotion

It would be nice if Celebrity passed on these offers to people like me who have already booked on the Fjords cruise 26/07/2013 (I thought getting the drinks package was good but all three would be even nicer) :D

PS. UK resident and booked in the Uk

Hi Durham Lad

I too live in the UK. Do you mean you booked through a US TA or that you used a UK TA? Your statement could be construed either way. Please clarify as I haven't much time left to book! Thanks. :)

That's dumb information, The Celebrity Infinity sails out of Hawick, England on 16th August on 10 day cruise to Norway.

Well, I can't see that it's included in the Triple Play promotion that this thread is referring too, but then perhaps I'm just that dumb.

Before you call someone "dumb" you should really check your facts. This thread is about the NEW 123 Go promotion that includes all three offers for select sailings.

Yes, the Infinity sails out of Harwich (you should probably also check YOUR spelling before calling someone else dumb) on August 16th however it is not part of the NEW 123 Go Program that was just announced(check Andy's link for a listing of the sailing that do qualify for this new offer if you still don't believe anyone).

Sorry if I'm being a bit rude but this forum is here to help fellow cruisers and there is no need for name calling if you find (or think you've found) an error in someone's post.

Hi Durham Lad

I too live in the UK. Do you mean you booked through a US TA or that you used a UK TA? Your statement could be construed either way. Please clarify as I haven't much time left to book! Thanks. :)

Hi

Booked through a UK TA all paid for now :) (The drinks package offer was included when we booked)

As a newbie I was not aware that we could book through USA TAs

Hi

Booked through a UK TA all paid for now :) (The drinks package offer was included when we booked)

As a newbie I was not aware that we could book through USA TAs

You can book through a USA TA but most offers only apply to Americans and Canadians. In the fine print for this offer it says "offer is applicable to residents of US and Canada."

Wouldn't it be nice if they would add a 4th....FREE AIRFARE :rolleyes:.. Been on 3 Med cruises but used freebies and points to get the airfare. Nowadays those freebies are few and far between. Would love to do the Med again but can't bring myself to pay $1900 for airfare :eek:. That's another 7 day on most ships in the Caribbean. Or a B2B 9 day on "Connie".

Agreed, flights to European ports are the killer for us too. We did a Med cruise last year and by far the biggest 'chunk of change' involved was the cost of the flights. We have been tempted by some recent Cruise offers in the Med , but once the flights/hotels are factored in, we have to pass. It will be the Carribean for us for the foreseable future...not that that is a bad thing :)

Hi Canadianguy,

My understanding is, that as long as the sailing is eligible, you are before final payment, agree to pay the prevailing Five Star rate, and are willing to forego any existing Celebrity promotions on your booking, you should be able to obtain the triple play offer. Of course, much of your decision will depend upon the price you've previously paid, vs. the current Five Star rate.

At the very least, it's worth a phone call to your TA, or Celebrity if you've booked direct. Please let us know what happens. Good Luck !

Thanks Andy! My TA will call Celebrity on Monday and I'll report back. Fingers crossed!

Archived