NEW 123 Offer Arrived Today...

Islandgirl4242

Celebrity must be having a difficult time filling their ships for the 2013 European summer season. They now have several cruises offering all 3 of the 123 offers...no more need to pick 2. A great deal but we're booked on the Silhouette in October and our sailing isn't one on the list. ~~Judy

Hi Everyone,

Here's the details on the latest offer : http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Multi_Dest/Special_Offers/13033253_CEL_123Go_Again_Flyer.pdf

It's important to note this offer runs through April 30th - at least for now. I'm only seeing two picks for Europe, but perhaps there's another flyer out there.

Hope this is helpful.

Yes, I received an email this morning offering all 3 of the 123 amenities on selected European summer sailings.

Thanks for letting us know. Havent seen that email yet. Great news !

Yes, I received an email this morning offering all 3 of the 123 amenities on selected European summer sailings.

Interesting, I've received nothing. I wonder if it only went to people with bookings in Europe in 2013?? I have a booking on 2013 and 2014 currently active (one europe one not) so I'm surprised I got nothing.

Interesting, I've received nothing. I wonder if it only went to people with bookings in Europe in 2013?? I have a booking on 2013 and 2014 currently active (one europe one not) so I'm surprised I got nothing.

I don't have any bookings in Europe in 2013, fyi...or in 2014 for that matter!

Hi Ariawoman,

Id say doubtful, as I'm not booked for Europe.

During our President's cruise (Mar 24-31) this was offered to all Europe saling if you booked an "open" that week while on board Silhouette. Pretty good deal to get all three. But Europe was not in the Reid's immediate plans.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

But don't forget to read the fine print! I was curious and looked up the 3 cruises to Norway and Iceland - great prices for guarantee cabins! BUT: these are excluded from the offer - understandable, because Celebrity doesn't want to lose money. But as regular cabin prices which would qualify for the 123-offer are about 1000$ higher per cabin ... well, you can add up yourself....

Same thing with senior discounts: 22-25 % discount for a lot of European cruises, but these don't qualify for the offer. So you have to count your chickens ( or $$$) to see which is more important for you: to choose a more expensive cabin with 2 or 3 extra offers or choose a guarantee cabin and pay for your package yourself.

The 1-2-3 promos, other offers are up against the high air fares and sequester(?) travel delays. I'd consider Europe trip but air cost boosts total cost out of my, and presumably, many others, comfort zone. Sorry RCCL, Celebrity.

The 1-2-3 promos, other offers are up against the high air fares and sequester(?) travel delays. I'd consider Europe trip but air cost boosts total cost out of my, and presumably, many others, comfort zone. Sorry RCCL, Celebrity.

Yes, our daughter is heading to London this summer and I was SHOCKED at the price of her ticket. My husband travels a lot so he accumulates miles for free tickets, but those are hard to come by for a summer trip to Europe. :( It could almost double the price of a cruise to pay for airfare.

They are doing their best to get me on a cruise this summer :p

Unfortunately they aren't making this offer on either of the Europe cruises I am looking at :(

I did take a look at one of the Med cruises and did a quick calculation:

Guarantee Veranda - $3,758 total (for two)

Lowest Price Veranda - $4,498 total (for two)

That's a difference of $740.

The benefits offered by combining all three are roughly:

Shipboard Credit - $300

Tips - $276

Classic Alcohol Package - $1,077

Total benefits $1,653 :eek:

So, the guarantee is $3,758 while the lowest price veranda is $2,845. Even without the 3rd benefit it still saves you about $600 to take the 123 offer over the guarantee.

Wonder who I need to plead and beg with to get my cruise added to the sale?

Yes, our daughter is heading to London this summer and I was SHOCKED at the price of her ticket. My husband travels a lot so he accumulates miles for free tickets, but those are hard to come by for a summer trip to Europe. :( It could almost double the price of a cruise to pay for airfare.

It's a shame its only offered on select cruises for the med. Only 2 cruises on the Silhouette and none I am interested in going on.

And yes the airfares are very expensive even with the 123 go package the airfare is more than the cruise.

This is why I can't bring myself to book Europe 2014 yet.. I feel like if I secure a cabin, the offer will come out for next year and I'll miss out. *psst Celebrity- 6/13 Infinity if you are watching ;)

Thank you for posting this!

I saw our sailing that we were already booked on under 1,2,3 GO was on there and that it was also down roughly $600 p/p!!!

Called customer service and they gave the refund and the 3rd offer, thank goodness we were still outside of final payment.

We'd love to take advantage of this except:

1. I really don't want to cruise in Europe during the summer; too hot and crowded on many itineraries, and too much going on at home--it's the best time of year on our lake.

2. Airfare!

3. Prices are inflated because of the 1-2-3 offer, especially since the beverage package is valued so high; since we mostly don't drink alcohol and seldom drink pop, there is no way we would get $1000 or more worth out of having it.

The free gratuities and OBC are great, but, again, prices are higher because of it.

We might consider it for a fall sailing if we can get flights with FF miles, if it ever shows up for that time.

I really appreciate this posting! We are booked on the 7/19 Silhouette sailing and were able to take advantage of the extra OBC. We did NOT receive the email (although we have been hammered with others from Celebrity over the last few days).

Important Note to others - voyage dates are not correct on the emailer. For example, 7/19 is listed several times but when you click on the multiples - they are in fact different voyages altogether with dates other than 7/19. I believe all Med voyages through Aug 31st are in the offer.

Another FYI - Sept is likely not included as they appear to be at a fuller capacity. Our trip has gone in price twice since we booked it in March and we have been able to take advantage of the savings. Final payment next week so this was probably my last shot :>

Wouldn't it be nice if they would add a 4th....FREE AIRFARE :rolleyes:.. Been on 3 Med cruises but used freebies and points to get the airfare. Nowadays those freebies are few and far between. Would love to do the Med again but can't bring myself to pay $1900 for airfare :eek:. That's another 7 day on most ships in the Caribbean. Or a B2B 9 day on "Connie".

Can anyone confirm if this offer is valid for the cruise on the Infinity 16th August 2013 to Norway from Harwich? I'm in the UK and struggle with the Celebrity website from here.

Thanks.

Hi, There are only two departure for Norway, Either 7/5/13 or 7/26/13. No offer for 8/16/13 :(

Hi Everyone,

For those interested in the lastest 123 GO Europe offer, here's the details : http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/Europe/Cruises/Special_Offers/13034038_CEL_123_Gone_Euro_Triple_Play_Promo.pdf .

Please keep in mind, the offer is currently scheduled through 4/30, so time is short. I hope this is helpful !

I JUST got the email today. LOL.

Better late than never !!!! :)

Now that you've mentioned this.... My Mom received the latest Captains Club newsletter several days ago. I received it yesterday. Funny how that works.

Archived