Its Offical We are booked On the ALLURE in cabin 10729!!!

Awesome!!!! We are in that same cabin for Spring Break (April 20th) 2014!! I'm so unbelievably excited. I was just hoping for a Boardwalk cabin CLOSE to the back. I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to get the very last one!!! It was like Christmas morning as a kid for me when I realized it was available and then mine!!

Awesome!!!! We are in that same cabin for Spring Break (April 20th) 2014!! I'm so unbelievably excited. I was just hoping for a Boardwalk cabin CLOSE to the back. I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to get the very last one!!! It was like Christmas morning as a kid for me when I realized it was available and then mine!!

I couldn't agree more I about fell in the floor when I got it as well.

You will love that room, we had it on the Oasis in 2011. You can watch the Aqua shows from your balcony, still see the water and watch the zip line and of course people watch the people on the Boardwak, I love the afts but this one was right up there also. Have a great time.

Hi, If you don't see a roll call for your cruise, start one. I have started most of the roll calls on my cruises. Last cruise - Liberty of the Seas end of Aug. 2009 we had 180 people!

Half the fun of a cruise is all the fun here and researching it. Have a wonderful cruise!

Mary

Hi, If you don't see a roll call for your cruise, start one. I have started most of the roll calls on my cruises. Last cruise - Liberty of the Seas end of Aug. 2009 we had 180 people!

Half the fun of a cruise is all the fun here and researching it. Have a wonderful cruise!

Mary

I did start it for the Nov 2nd cruise but no one but me on it so far....LOL

We are so excited. We can not wait..... Now let the planning begin... Is it 11/2/2014 yet?

Deck 11 would actually be better, and it's available. You just step out of your cabin and you have a huge "private" public balcony at the back of the corridor.

On Deck 10, there is an Aqua Suite.

Deck 11 would actually be better, and it's available. You just step out of your cabin and you have a huge "private" public balcony at the back of the corridor.

On Deck 10, there is an Aqua Suite.

I have heard that drink people have found it and I don't want to hear drunk peole outside of my cabin and deck 11 wont hold 3 in a cabin the one on deck 12 will but I don't want to be that high either

We have #11729 for our upcoming Oasis cruise. Hubby actually found the cabin and told me to book it. I'm kind of looking forward to that little balcony outside the door!

Heck, we bought the all-inclusive alcohol pkg for this cruise - we might be one of those drunks you are referring to!

Ann

We have #11729 for our upcoming Oasis cruise. Hubby actually found the cabin and told me to book it. I'm kind of looking forward to that little balcony outside the door!

Heck, we bought the all-inclusive alcohol pkg for this cruise - we might be one of those drunks you are referring to!

Ann

HEY! keep it down over there!!!

Here ya go Susie, you'll enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePdqHmP_t80

jqkchl.png I think your cabin is the one on the left side here next to the opening in the rock wall, 3 cabins down from the bridge. Deck 11 is above it and the video is from that deck. Then deck 12 is above that and next to the glass media center that operates the tech equip for Aquatheater, then deck 14 is the last balcony deck behind the bridge.

We're in 11329 so please take some pics of the other side for me...we don't go til May 2014.

Edited by BecciBoo

Here ya go Susie, you'll enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePdqHmP_t80

jqkchl.png I think your cabin is the one on the left side here next to the opening in the rock wall, 3 cabins down from the bridge. Deck 11 is above it and the video is from that deck. Then deck 12 is above that and next to the glass media center that operates the tech equip for Aquatheater, then deck 14 is the last balcony deck behind the bridge.

We're in 11329 so please take some pics of the other side for me...we don't go til May 2014.

Thank you!!! But you sail before we do!!! so take some more for me.. We don't sail until Nov 2014

• 1 year later...

We just booked the Allure, cabin 12329 (up a floor and the opposite side of the ship from yours!) for February 2016 for my 50th birthday celebration! I could not believe that the last aft cabin was still open! I am so excited to be on the Allure (we booked for the ship, not the ports for a change!) and plan on taking advantage of everything it has to offer! Hopefully the private balcony outside our cabin is not noisy. Most reviews say there is nobody out there!

Enjoy!

Lauri

We are so excited. We can not wait..... Now let the planning begin... Is it 11/2/2014 yet?

And plan you should, shows, dining, excursions, because you've entered the SORRY WE'RE ALL BOOKED UP ZONE! (a joke)

Seriously, plan ahead so you'll be sure you get everything you want, and it will reduce lines, etc.!

Have a great cruise!:D

I have heard that drink people have found it and I don't want to hear drunk peole outside of my cabin and deck 11 wont hold 3 in a cabin the one on deck 12 will but I don't want to be that high either

On Allure a week ago in 11727 and the balcony was ours alone most of the time. Absolutely gorgeous! Fortunately, on our past Allure cruises we have never had a problem with inappropriate behavior on the public balcony. If group on the balcony was being loud enough to disturb, would probably just call security. Actually, there must be some type of area for security in a door to the left when entering the balcony. We saw security guards exit from that door more than once.

Understandable that you will need the cabin on deck 10 due to number in cabin. Might hear a bit of muffled music from the Aqua Theater on various evenings if you are an early to bed type group. Only heard it the last night of our cruise when a rehearsal for the Aqua Theater show was being held. Only night we were in our room kind of early. :)

As others have said, book your shows ahead of time. Better to have a reservation and decide it won't fit into your plans rather than risking no seating available for what you want to see.

We too enjoyed Samba Grille as a previous poster mentioned.

Have an awesome cruise! We love the Oasis class ships.

Edited by denamo