Onboard expenses, credit cards

cwestbrook

I paid for our cabin with my credit card but my grown daughter would like her onboard expenses to come off her credit card. Is that something she can do after we board. Is it possible, at all?

Thanks!

Yes! They will ask for the card for your Sail & Sign account at check in!

??? paying for the cruise has nothing to do with which credit card you put up to pay onboard expenses. You too could change to whichever card to pay your expenses you want.

when you go fill out the information for edocs.. thats where you tell them which card you want to use for onboard account.

Yes! They will ask for the card for your Sail & Sign account at check in!

But she will already have had to enter it to fill out the information online to print the boarding pass.

But yes, you do have to show the card you entered when you check in at the port.

But she will already have had to enter it to fill out the information online to print the boarding pass.

But yes, you do have to show the card you entered when you check in at the port.

You do NOT have to fill in the information online first. I never do because I don't know which card/account I'm using until I sail. Also I usually book for others and that is too much of a hassle. They always ask for it at check in anyway.

It's also not a requirement to check in online beforehand. It might save you a few minutes during the actual check in process, but again, not required.

We just finished setting up three accounts for our room on the Magic in August. We each entered the credit card we would use and our passport numbers. Takes about 5 minutes to complete in the comfort of your home rather that at the port in line with all the others who waited to do it there. Our check in at the port of Galveston in January took about 10 minutes for the four of us to show the credit card we used and passports and get our sign and sail cards printed out to be on our way. The lines next to us who had not set up were much longer waits.

You do NOT have to fill in the information online first. I never do because I don't know which card/account I'm using until I sail. Also I usually book for others and that is too much of a hassle. They always ask for it at check in anyway.

It's also not a requirement to check in online beforehand. It might save you a few minutes during the actual check in process, but again, not required.

OK, its true, you have to check something.. you can check I will pay in cash and then later give them your credit card.

But you have to fill in something to print out the boarding pass.

Archived