Drink Packages

You could always put one of those thick rubber bracelets or something similar around the so that the thickest part of the cup hold it firmly in place and then attach a lanyard or something with a clip to the band on the cup. You could also put just a plain keyring (just the circle part) on the band first as that would be easy to clip something onto it.

Even if empty that cup would be a bit much to have dangling from your belt loop. If full, you might lose your pants! :eek:

What about a pouch-type of thing they make for carrying water bottles?

Even if empty that cup would be a bit much to have dangling from your belt loop. If full, you might lose your pants! :eek:

What about a pouch-type of thing they make for carrying water bottles?

They were asking about something to clip to so this would work for this. I cannot see anyone wanting to clip it to their belt when full. By his question it sounded like they wanted a way to carry it when empty but still have their hands free. The cups when empty are not all that heavy.

Thanks, Star & Gil, for the feedback. :)

Yep, I was hoping that there would be an easy way to carry the empty container 'hands free'.

Despite having done a lot of cruising, I'm anticipating being initially (and perhaps longer) overwhelmed with all that Oasis had to see/do when my sailing begins in less than two weeks.

My iPod will be on my belt non-stop, and my camera will be in my hand pretty much non-stop. Just trying to free up my hands for changin' my tunes, or capturing that Ooo Ooo Ooo moment throughout the week.

But I'm a big boy and if I put it down somewhere and forget to retrieve it then, well, I'm a doofus. :p

Thanks, again!

Unless you travel as a family, and put one adult in each cabin...

Not true on the Allure last week. My brother bought the package on board, his wife did not. No questions were asked and they were happy to take his $385.

I witnessed this in person long with many others doing similar.

Archived